the awakening

Cold, dark, damp, red. cold, like the killers heart,  dark, like the killers darkest mindset,  damp, like his dungeon were he keeps his prisoners , red,  like the blood of his victims.  He's a heartless killer.

It's been 100 years since  he's been awake.  He lays at the bottom of a lake. Alone.  But now he's back.  Not only for revenge but for blood.  His lust for blood is more than before.  He came back stronger than ever.  Along with the rest. But their not friends.  The fanbase is all wrong. Their all at each others throats. He swims up to the surface of the water.

His eyes up is above water and his nose down is under water. Dark black eyes and his blood red pupils peirce through the fog. Blood forms In his eyes and runs down his face. He arises through the water and onto land.  He's sees a single deer and pounces it tearing it to shreds.  As he plays with the guts and and smashing it's brains in. he laughs.no, he doesn't laugh normally,  but insanely.  He hears a sound like a twig snapping. He instantly looks over.

He sees a hunter standing in terror and shoots at BEN.  The bullet hits his eye ball and BEN just laughs.  The hunter freaks out.  'What The hell are you?!? ' the hunter ask as he's shaking in terror. 

' Y̷̢̖͎̯̫̠̺̪̣̓̀͘o̸̮̤̻̦̾͛͗͜u̶̲̯̺̖̯͎͓͔͋̿̒̌͗͘ ̸̡̢̼͇̯̥̦͍́s̷͚̍̋ḧ̶̢͖́́̋̈́̾̑͒̚͝ŏ̵̧̢͇̲̜̳͜u̸̘͇͇̳̪̮͖̻̎̓̇͗̓͜l̶̘̩̭̈̿̿̋͘͘͠d̴̲̟̎͐͊̽n̶͇̟̪̺͔̟͇̟͊̑͗̃̿͠͠'̷̚͜ͅt̴̜͍͈̩̔̋̀ ̴͎̊ͅḣ̴̨͎̻͍̺̊͗͆̍͜͠͠ą̴̡̭͚̣̖̳̼̄̃̋̔̽͗̌v̴̞͚̦̈̌̈́̈́̐̓̍͝ȅ̷̫ ̶̮̿̒͑̌̉̎͘͠d̵̢̤̜̹̝̤̼̭̱͊̔͐͋̚o̶̪̠̪͈̤͇̰̐̈́͝ͅn̶͓̯͍̙̱̜͌͌̿̔͒̓̑̀ȇ̵͈̬͔̓̈́͐͘͠͝ ̸̡̞̘͈̹͎̼͌̀̔̚̚͝t̶̟̖̏̓́̋́͋̀͝ȟ̷̝̩̏̇͂̀̌̽͝ą̸̐̎̄́͒̉͆̑̈́t̷̪̦̞̹͖͎̃̅̓͑̅͂͜͜ͅ ̶ ' says BEN. 

The bullet slowly pushes out as he slowly walks to the petrified hunter. His eye heals and the hunter goes to scream but Ben snaps his neck before a sound could come out.  He follows a road that leads to a  city.  'Ť̸͓̦̈́̍ĥ̸̛̟̇̓͘į̵͛̎s̶͍͎̉́̚ ̵̖͖͖̈́̒̓͛š̵̢̛̞̝͂h̶̼̳̲̻̤̅̾̆̅o̷̦̙̩͈͚͋̅̚ŭ̷͓͖̩̺͇l̸͉̞̪̀̿͌d̸̻͗͘ ̸̨͕̥͕̍͋̄̿͝b̵̙͔͇́ë̸͈̗̼̥͍́̈́ ̸̨̋̓̉̚e̶̢̜͙͘͠ǎ̵͈̫̞͕̈́s̵̼͈͓̱̆̏͊̏ỹ̶̜͉͐̄ ̶̛̟͋̄͗ '

he says and teleports into a industry and starts killing

A/N: thanks for reading, next chapter will come shortly