school.

A/N this is were you come in

It was a normal day of school for you. Untill the teachers smartboards and electronic devices all glitched at once. The lights flickered and the students phones all made the screaming audio from legened of Zelda majora's mask. 

You started to freak out along with the rest of the class. ' Calm down class in sure it's just a malfunction in the system' the teacher assured.  Soon enough the principal came on the speakers. ' students and staff were offically going under a lock down' he said in fear. ' I advise you all cover the windows and lock the doors this is not a drill I repeat this is not a dri-'... Then silence.

It was a painful silence. Then you can hear a glitchy voice on the speakers.

I̵̞̹̻̎̈́ṱ̷̡̧͎͓͕͖̩̜̐͑͋̕͘͘'̵̺̰̍͋̏͋̈̑̈́̃s̸͔̭̜̭̠͚̦̻͇͙̜͔̫̤̗̍̇̈́͑̊̔̀̏̾̄͗̒͝͝ ̴̛̰͉͍̣͖̑͝t̸͈̰͈̱͔̦͂̈̇͝ị̶̳͎̖̈́m̸̛̤̂̆͗̉́̍̕͝͠͝͝ě̶̠͈̳̑̎̐͐̽̔̓̌̓͘͘̕͝ͅ ̵̛͈͇̪̲̝̠̦̖̳̭͉͙͌̉̎̈́̾͐̑̕f̶̛͖̘̞̤̳̣͈͇̔̓̍̌̈́̍̑͆͝ǒ̵̘͖͚̞̝̪͍̰̙̙̆̾̈̋̐̐̑̊̓͘͠ͅr̵̡̧͖͍̙̫͎̫̣̞̽́ ̵̧̲̥͕̩̦̳̀͛̄̈́̇́̓̀̄͐͛͘͝ͅy̸̛͍͗̈͑̀̌͊̎̌͑̍̒̚͘ǫ̸̡͉̖̮̼̘̦͚͓̣̙̱̩͂̔́̽̂̏́͗͋̑̑̕̚͝u̸͔̳̇ ̵̢̦̮̤̯̙͉̹͔̥̱̏̋̐͊́̉͠͝a̴͉͖̯̪̖̤͕̞̿͆̍l̷̺̩̪̒̐̓͋̆ĺ̴̛̛͍͎̦̺͕͇̜̼̦̟͌̊̈̅̅̏͐̆̎͆̃̎ͅ ̸͈͙̝̿̋̋̈͌͑̌̐͊̓͒̉̕͝t̸̲̳̜̬̱̏̂́̾̍̿͊o̵̩̊͑́͊͑̒̋͊̃͒̕͘͝͠ͅ ̸̥̬̲͖̞͕͇͔̯͈͈̠̉͜͝ͅD̸̨̳̫̩͇̦̥̰͉̠̺̘̙͙̖̗̱̤̣͉̟̹̹̭̳̯͚̗̜͈͚̖͑͛̿̍̄͊̽̈́̈̆̈́̈́̄͑̌̍́͌̉̀̾̆̍̒̀̏̏̄̽̉͂͗̈̇̽̅͐̾̚̚̕̕͠͝͠͝I̶̢̧̡̡̢̡̛̛̛͚͚̪̹̙̲͚͉̜͈̥̹͙̫̖̘̙̹̭̰̩͍͔̰̼̞̮͕̩̦̖̹͚̱̟̺̥̰͓̻̗̝̣̰̩̞̬̣̯̟̞͍̅̏̿͑̈̌͗͑̊͊̋͂͌͂͐͛̈́̀̒̾̉́͐̌̆̈̀̂͑̒̓̇͆̈́̏̏́̿̋̆̾̈̊̓͒͒̉̒͗͜͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅȨ̸̡̧̢̧̡̨̝̜͉̮̬̺̲̜̦͍͎̳̝̫̠̞͓͚͚̜͉͓̫̩̲̗͎͉̳̣̗͚̤̫̤̳̣̭̱̤̻̦͓̘͇̹͇̩̞͕̞̟̻͎̀̾̏͛̊̀̀̿̓͛̑̆͊̂͛̃͐̄͐̕̚̕͝

Everyone was screaming and crying. Frantically they tried to access their phone but it was no use. He glitched them all. The administration busted through the doors telling everyone to keep quite. You see cops running by telling them to get to cover. You soon see wires Peirce through the officer and it instantly kills him.

It's been hours in the dark. You all just sat their terrified. Listening to the screaming, yelling, gunshots, glitches, voices.  Some of the students where having panick attacks.  You.  Were one of them.  The teacher and other students managed to calm u and the other down. But you all were still scared.

After hours and hours of all the chaos it went silent.  No more gunshots. No more yelling. No more screaming. No more  voices.  Soon the door was busted down and their stood your threat....

A/n hope you like this chapter