New Year's Day

January 1

As she takes her lips off his soft lips enjoying every second. The confetti cannons went off as Kurt and Blaine throw glitter up in the air as they usually do. She pulls away from him after a couple of seconds.

"I'm Finn by the way." He says smirking. She smiles at him as it grew by the second.

"Rachel!" Kurt yelled coming over with a drunk Blaine. She snapped out of her gaze with Finn. "Oh, hey Finn." He says right before drunk Blaine attacks Kurt's lips. "Blaine!" He says pushing him off. "You know what I'll just tell you later." He says going into his room with Blaine.

She looked back up at Finn. "He's getting lucky I guess." She says.

"Two virgin amaretto sours!" They hear the bartender yell.

They walk over to the bar together. They both pick up their drinks and took a sip.

"So...Rachel. Rachel Berry, right?" He asks her.

"How'd you know?" She asked smiling.

"Kurt told me all about you."

"Like what?" She asked curious of the details Kurt had spilled.

"Young, beautiful, Broadway, brown eyes."

"All that."

"Well, just Broadway, but the beautiful part isn't wrong."

"And the brown eyes." She says.

"FINN!" A bunch of guys yell.

"I got to take care of this I'll be right back." He says.

"Okay." She mumbles.

He walks away over to the group of guys. She walks into the living and takes her seat back on the couch. She checks her phone and sees she has a new text from Quinn reading "Happy New Year!" She watches the TV and then gets up and walks to her room around 2 as the party starts to clear out. She assumes that Finn already left. She opens her door and sees two people, two strangers, making out on her bed.

"Get out!" She yells. They then rush out of her room and she then sit on her bed.

Kurt enters her room, "Hey." He says. She looks up from her phone. "I'm going to head to Blaine's. You going to be okay?"

"I've always have been." She reassures him. "Have fun!" She yells as he walks out.

She quickly changes out of her party wear and into some purple pajamas. She walked into the kitchen getting her evening tea. She sees a tall figure in the kitchen.

"Hello?" She says. The figure turns around and looks up and sees who it is. "Finn. Hey." She smiles.

"Rachel. Hey. I was just wiping the counters. Kurt asked me to before he left with Blaine." Finn responded.

"I'll do that later." Rachel says.

Finn then stops and looks at Rachel. He hadn't had a girlfriend for about a year and a half now. His last girlfriend happened to be Rachel's best friend. Well best friend that was a girl. Finn and Quinn dated for about two years and Rachel had even met him a few times. Though she barely remembered him, but she does remember the day the broke up.

It was around June and Rachel had gone to get Quinn her usually morning coffee before they went shopping. Quinn had texted her last night before she went out with Finn to Puck's party. She wouldn't be surprised if Finn had stayed the night with Quinn it defiantly wouldn't be the first time. She entered the apartment with the spare key Quinn had given her after they moved to the city for college. She knocked on Quinn's bedroom door before entering. Shocked it what she saw next. Quinn, not with Finn. A mohawk popped up from under the covers.