12

The whole entire "Percy was betrayed and joins chaos army"
stop, plz, just plz.

Main reasons why he leaves either cuz,

Annabeth broke up with him and dates some Apollo kid, or even worse (I saw this once) for Will Solace. (Insert 🤦🏽‍♀️)

A new camper (usually kid of big 3) comes in and makes Percy seem like the bad guy and then the camp even Chiron turns on him and hates him, even Poseidon disowns him.

His mom, Paul, the rest of the seven. All have died and he doesn't feel at home at camp so he leaves.

And many, more those are main ones I see.

Then he changes his name to omega and It's not my favorite kind of story. (Low key trying to say I hate them, but don't wanna seem rude...)

Anyways yah I just think that cringey and stupid. You don't have to agree with me but I mean come on Percy and Annabeth forever. And he deserves a happy long lasting life.

        Percico.

No I am NOT a homophobe. I support all LGBT+ community. But the whole Percy and Nico is disgusting. THEY ARE COUSINS. I know Greek gods it  was majority all just incest but it's modern time there's no incest like that. (That we know of)

(Unless it's riverdale. Then there's incest... ANYWAYS😂)
   So the entire percico thing is not on my list of good stories.
Now I bet your all thinking "well when u think of it Jason is Annabeth uncle. And how Percy and Annabeth are related in a way." But that's not the point. My point is is that we all know their cousins and Nico is happy with Will and Percy happy with Annabeth so let's leave it at that.
(That also goes for JasonxPercy, PiperxAnnabeth, leoxnico, piperxpercy.)

Unless u ship it as a BROmance then it's ok for me atleast.

-Apollo's kids are really tan

-HoW dOeS HeStIa HaVE KiDs??

-Dionysus kids party 24/7 WOOPEEE BAby uNDerAGE DrInkING

——
Things they are just cringey or are just flat out stupid. This is MY opinion, I don't mean to be offensive in any way. Thx.