First Sleep Over

That night Joker took Allie and Jake to the mansion. The boy fell asleep on the way. Joker carried him inside and Allie was right behind them. She noticed security guards surrounding the property. "Oh, Miss Allie, I was wondering when I might see you." She smiled widely, "Arthur!" She embraced her old friend. "You should get the little one upstairs so he can be comfortable." He kindly suggested.

They got Jake upstairs in Joker's room and tucked him into bed. It was enormous compared to the small boy. Joker sighed and looked at Allie, "Let's get some sleep, baby." The settled into bed, both of them cuddling their son on either side of him. "What's with all the guards around the place?" "It was necessary after you left. I wish I had hired more guys sooner." He said, regret written all over his face. "J, what happened to me was not your fault. It was all Sarah and Tyson. I didn't leave just because of you." Joker's eyes lit up and he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"I want the two of you to live here. It's more than safe." "You said you wanted to go slowly, remember?" He looked down at Jake, "I know, I'm not used to all this fuzzy shit. I got a little ahead of myself." She giggled and said, "We do need to make arrangements, though. How about whenever you want to see us, you just let me know." He grinned, "Kitten if that were the case I'd never let you leave."

Joker suggested, "You can continue with your normal routine, but just stay over here a few nights a week." "That's not very slow, J." He took a deep breath, "Fine. One night a week." She thought about it for a few seconds and then nodded, "Okay, one night a week. And if you want to see him just ask me. Or you can come over to our place." Joker seemed content with everything she was saying. "Kitten, I'm so happy to have you back." "Oh, who said I was back?" she teased. "You can't resist." He said with a devilish smile.

Allie awoke the next morning to an adorable sight. Jake's head rested on Joker's bicep as both of them continued to sleep. They were so identical to each other as they rested peacefully. Allie got her phone off the nightstand and snapped a photo of the two of them. This was something she'd never thought she see: photographic evidence of the two of them together. She was elated.

She kissed her son softly on his head and then started gently stroking Joker's cheek with her fingers. His eyes slowly opened and he looked at her lovingly. "I must be dreaming." Allie smiled, "Good morning, J." "I've missed waking up to your face, Kitten." He looked down at the sleeping boy on his arm. "Our little clown is so perfect, Allie."

"So did this count as our one night a week at your place?" "Sure." "Okay, just so we have a plan." Just then, Jake stirred and cuddled up closer to Joker. He gently patted the boy's hair. "He's a cuddler." Allie explained and giggled. Joker responded, "Just like his momma." The child awoke somewhat cranky and rubbing his eyes with his fists. "Momma." he whined. Allie caressed his head, "You're okay, buddy. Look who's next you." He opened his eyes fully and saw Joker. "Daddy." "Who were you expecting, little man?"

"You draw these?" Jake asked his father, who had gotten out of bed, pointing at his tattoos. "Oh, no buddy. I had someone else do that for me." "Momma has one." "Yes, I know. I was there when she got it. And you know what? Her's is a letter 'J' for Jake. It's for you." He scrunched up his face at Joker, "Really?" "That's right, buddy." Allie couldn't stop smiling at Joker's cute little lie. He looked at her and winked.

The three of them ate breakfast together and watched some of Jake's cartoons. Then it was time for mother and son to go home. Joker and Jake were headed for the door when Joker called out to Allie, "I'll get him to the car with Frost. You stay here, I want to talk to you."
The car seat was now in the SUV and Joker figured out how to get Jake secured into it. "Now, Jake I need you to keep me a secret. You can't tell anybody who I am. Only talk about me with momma, okay?" "Why, daddy?" "Just because, you'll understand when you're older. Be good, buddy, I'll see you soon." Jake nodded, "Bye daddy."

Joker returned inside the mansion. Allie was waiting for him right near the front door. He grabbed her waist and held her against the large door. He attacked her lips and pressed his body onto hers. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, and moaned into his mouth. She pulled away, giggling, "You wanted to talk, Mister J?" "I actually did, Kitten. I need you to give me your address. So I can come see you two sometime during the week." She started to blush, "And sleep over too?" "If you want me to." he purred. "Oh, trust me, J, I want you to."

They kissed passionately again, for a moment. Arthur happened upon them and chimed in, "Sir, maybe you should let the young lady get home." Allie and Joker broke away from each other. "Thank you, Arthur, I don't know what I'd do with out you." Joker sounded somewhat aggravated and Allie laughed. Joker gave her his phone to put her address in and she gave it back. "Bye, love." "See ya, baby." They pecked each other's lips once more before Allie walked out.