1

Present Time*

Micheal and I have been through so much the past 1 and half year of us being together. The first 7 months of our relationship was so smooth sailing, we couldn't get enough of each other. My family loved him the second they met him and the same with his family towards me.

Everything seemed so perfect 7 months into our relationship until I found a video on Michael's phone of him having sex with a woman in some hotel in Canada. I found text messages and several pictures of various women in there as well. My world crashed right before me. The scene from that day was a nightmare for both him and I but especially him. I burned half his clothes along with a Ferarri he had just purchased two days prior. I was livid. Like, if your dumb ass is going to cheat, don't have your birthday as your passcode and leave your phone in the room while you go record music in your studio. I'M GOING TO SNOOP IN YOUR SHIT!

Anyways, we broke up and got back together 3 months after all his begging for forgiveness and to take him back. Since then, our relationship has been rocky due to bad communication and lack of trust. Our love, however, is still strong for each other. It's just some days, we're good and other days, he's either distant with me and not talking to me or I'm distant with him and not wanting anything to do with him. I love him dearly but sometimes when I'm with him and he's telling me how much he loves me, I get these flashbacks of him cheating on me. I could never really look at him the same even when I try hard to move on from it.

Despite a year and a half of ups and downs, I can say right now, we're doing so much better in our relationship. He's gotten even closer to my siblings, which I love so much and he sometimes comes and spends the night with me. Like tonight.

All of us sat outside in the backyard near the pool, laughing and having a good time. Michael and I, Trevor, Shad, Lauren and her boyfriend, Andre and Kennedy with her husband, David. Yes, Kennedy met someone and got married about a year ago. They are so cute together.

"So, when are you leaving for your tour in Europe, Mike?" Andre asked.

Michael took a sip of his drink then replied. "Next week, actually." Everyone looked at him then looked at me, making it an awkward situation. After a beat, Michael cleared his throat and continued. "I'll be taking my beautiful girlfriend this time." Michael grabbed and kissed the back of my hand with a smile. "I'm excited."

Everyone looked at me in shock, waiting for me to answer. I giggled at their expressions. "Yes guys, I know I didn't tell none of you guys but yeah..."

"I know that's right!" Lauren clapped and sized Michael up. "Now she can keep an eye on your ass and slap bitches that try to throw themselves at you."

Michael laughed nervously.

"Exactly," I laughed and everyone else joined in. "he knows what's up." I winked at Michael and pinched his side playfully.

"Aye, leave my guy Mike alone," Shad added. "he made a mistake and proved how sorry he was. He's been on the right page as of now but Mike knows Trevor and I will beat that ass if he cheats again."

"Hell yeah," Trevor said, stuck on his phone like he usually is.

Michael rubbed his knees nervously and was about to reply when he's cut off by the ringing of his phone. "Hello?" He answered and everyone carried on with their random conversations. Michael moved me from his lap and got up. "Ok, I'll be there in 15 minutes." He ends the call and grabbed my hand. "Hey guys," everyone stopped and looked at him."I got to go take care of something, I'll probably be back late so don't wait up for us."

"Us?" I looked at Michael confused.

He smiled and placed his fedora on his head. "Yes, us. I need you to come with me." Still holding my hand, he began walking back towards the house.