The Wicked Side of Me: Bloodthirsty Dreams

The dream started like it always did, Cuphead surrounded by the mutilated corpses of friends. Mugman pleading, "Cuphead, stop this! This isn't you, you have to fight it! " Oh Mugsy, Cuphead said in a mocking sort of way,"you know just as well as I do, I've been a monster, from the very beginning..." Then as Cuphead was about to kill his brother, the dream ended, like it always did... With Cuphead waking up in a cold sweat. Cuphead looked across the room at his younger brother, Mugman. *Mugman yawns* "Good Morning,Cups." Mugman said cheerfully as he got out of bed and dressed for the day. "I can't wait to visit Cala Maria!" Mugman said excitedly. "Yeah," Cuphead said with a fake smile plastered on his face," I can't wait to hang out with Baroness von Bon Bon." But, deep down, Cuphead felt the stirrings of a monster, deep inside of his soul...
*Time skip:Sword training Elder Kettle's home.
"Come on, Mugs," Cuphead taunted," you have to do better than that." Mugman gritted his teeth,and swung his sword at Cuphead. Before Mugman's sword hit Cuphead, he grabbed Mugman's throat and slammed Mugman into a wall. "C-Cuphead,w-what are you d-doing?
*To Be Continued*