The Wicked Side of Me: The Demon Within

"C-Cuphead what are y-you d-doing?" Cuphead grinned,revealing sharp teeth. Mugman felt something wrap around his arm. He looked at Cuphead, looking down at Cuphead's shorts, surprised to see a demon tail.  Cuphead had his hands around Mugman throat, closing slowly. Mugman struggled to breath,his last his thought,before passing out,was: "Why,why would you do this Cuphead?" Cuphead released his grip on Mugman's throat, and Mugman slumped to the floor. Elder Kettle walked to the of the house. "Cuphead, Mugman, where are you?"  At this point, Elder Kettle will wonder where we are, Cuphead thought. " Elder Kettle, hello, Mugman fell asleep, and  I going to take him inside." Cuphead said with a fake smile. "Okay,have fun!" Elder Kettle said cheerfully as he walked to the house. Whew, that was close, Cuphead thought as he picked up his unconscious brother. Luckily, Elder Kettle won't be too suspicious. With that thought, Cuphead walked into the house, carrying Mugman bride style up the stairs, and tucked him into bed. Cuphead walked to his bedroom to relax, when he was gripped by a mental attack. Cuphead knew all too well who was doing it too. "Gee, King Dice couldn't let me sit down, could ya?" Cuphead thought as he gripped his head in pain. "Cuphead, I need you come to the casino, the Devil has a very important job for you. That's an order! King shouted in Cuphead's mind. " Gotcha, boss." Cuphead answered. I have to do it at midnight. Cuphead thought. He walked downstairs and opened the door. Cuphead arrived at the casino, out of breath. Everyone looked at him, and he glared right back. The Devil looked at Cuphead, and told him the mission. "I understand." Cuphead replied. "Good." The Devil patted Cuphead. Cuphead walked outside to the gardens, to collect both the The Root Pack, and Cagney Carnation's soul contracts. "Hello Cuphead, how are you and your brother?" Cagney asked politely. Cuphead looked at Cagney with a creepy grin. "Oh, I'm alright, but it's yourself, you be worried about." Cagney looked at Cuphead with a puzzled look on his face. "What are you talking about, Cuphead?" Cagney asked,not only confused, but also scared,Cuphead's never acted like this,wait is there a tail behind Cuphead?  "Give me your soul contract." Cuphead demanded. Suddenly,Cuphead tensed, gripped his head, and screamed in pain. "H-Help m-me,please C-Cagney. I'm can't control the d-demon, it's going to consume me. Cagney watched as Cuphead collapsed on the ground, spasms racking his body. " He's in pain,I can't leave him this,  he might go crazy and attack someone. But,if I don't, he might die. Cagney picked up Cuphead, and carried him back to Elder Kettle's house. 
Cuphead jolted awake. He looked around,then looked down at his hands. They were gloved,but with sharp claws. "Wha-?" Cuphead tried to speak around his sharp teeth. He reached behind him, and pulled a tail. "What is going on?!" Cuphead jumped out bed, and ran to mirror, and looked at his reflection. "It's probably from being exposed to the Devil." Cuphead thought nervously. Walking down stairs, he was confronted with, Elder Kettle. " Hi Elder Kettle!" Cuphead said cheerfully. "I was afraid of this, slowly Cuphead is becoming a demon." Elder Kettle thought, looking at Cuphead's teeth, claws, and tail.