Time skip 5 years later

Blue dragged himself to the studio with his long black hair that was over due for a hair cut in his eyes as he huffed it away. "Blue!" A familiar voice chirped behind him. He turned around to see his most favourite person in the wold. His dancer Autumn smith. She was everything he ever wanted. Short, smart, beautiful, funny and Most of all kind. Another reason he loved her so much was because of her dancing which never failed to please him.
"Oh hey autumn" he smiled widely at her cuteness. They stepped into the studio and immediately started to dance. Blue felt like he was in another universe when it was just them and the music. He raised her above smiling as he spun slowly lowering her.
Everything felt so right and so belonging but the music started to quieten and then abandoned them in silence as they pulled away. "Autumn...that was amazing" he smiled
A man in the corner of the room started to clap. It was brad from their art class. He was known for being the biggest asshole that ever lived but autumn always saw a light in everyone "that was perfect as always autumn." He smirked at blue as he started to get angry. He knew brad had liked Autumn for 3 years but she simply wasn't interested.