Chapter 4- My Only Friends

I went on my bed and stared at the wall for a while. When I had got out of my trance, I soon noticed I was crying. I wiped away my tears and grabbed my laptop that my friend Ava had given to me as a present for my birthday. You see, Ava was the only one who understood me. She had been through the pain I've been in unlike other people. Her mom had died when she was 12 years old due to breast cancer. Her dad didn't take it so well so he began drinking. He soon became abusive toward Ava. I bet you're wondering. Why don't we call the cops? That is because our parents keep track of our phone records. That means they know if we called the police. Well anyway, I logged into my laptop and went on www.TalkToRandomPeople.com(Not a real website) to meet my friends Larevip711, UndertaleIsLife, AnimeIsBae, IBelieveInUnicorns123 or in other words Ava,Creepgamer505. I had never seen their faces, but what they described it, they look pretty cool. I went into our chat and soon as I went in Creepgamer505 and Laravip711 were arguing which overwatch character is better.

~UndertaleIsLife left the chat room~

~AnimeIsBae left the chat room~

~ IBelieveInUnicorns123 left the chat room~

Laravip711: NO!!! HANZO IS BETTER!!!

Creepgamer505: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! GENJI IS THE BETTER ONE!

~LunaChatsToPeople joined the chat room~

Laravip711: Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau!

Creepgamer505: Ryū jin no ken wo kurae!

LunaChatsToPeople: GUYS!!!!!

Both Laravip711 and Creepgamer505: Oh Sorry!

Laravip711: Hanzo is the better one!

Creepgamer505: Genji is the better one!

Both Laravip711 and Creepgamer505: Who's the better Overwatch character?!

LunaChatsToPeople: I pick......Mercy!

Creepgamer505: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!

Laravip711: OH COME ON!!!AT LEAST D.VA!

LunaChatsToPeople: Come on!!! Mercy is the best support you can get. She also gives damage boosts and when she gets her ultimate, she can resurrect people from the dead.

Laravip711: Whatever!

Creepgamer505: Hey LunaChatsToPeople, why haven't you been on lately?

Laravip711: Yeah, we were worried something bad happened to you.

Uh oh, they know I haven't been on for a long period of time. I can't tell them the truth, but at the same time I want to. *signs* Here goes nothing. I... *Car goes into driveway* Oh no!

LunaChatsToPeople: Gtg BYE!!!!!

Not even caring what they typed in for me to see, I logged out of my account, closed the website, turned off my laptop, and hid it in my trusty hiding spot. I soon heard the front door open and slam. My "mother" is here. I had heard yelling from them to and by the sound of it, it looked like Mr.Parker won. I then footsteps coming up the stairs. My door slammed wide open to my fake mother. She grabbed me by the neck of my galaxy sweater and pushed me to the wall. *Bam* "Luna, meet me downstairs when your father leaves." my step mother said for the first time in years, nice. She let me go, left my room, and went downstairs. That was strange. I wonder what she wants to tell me. I get up only to be met with pain from my back and fell back down. I'll just stay here for now.

Hello my Shooting Stars⭐! I hope you enjoyed the fourth chapter! See you beautiful/handsome people in the next chapter!