7.)

JASON
May 28th

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked Dasani.

"Are you trying to have sex with me?" She asked causing me to frown

"Are you trying to have sex with me?" She asked causing me to frown. She recently found out August had sex with some girl he used to mess with two days ago.

So she's been giving me a hard time whenever I say something or do something nice. I told her before I was here as a friend.

I think she said Shantelle had told her. I think that shit was pretty low, especially when he was trying to get her back a day before he cheated on her then was trying to fight me yesterday.

I don't turn down from no fights, ain't never been scared win or lose.

"I'm here as a friend, nothing more." I told her as I went back to eating.

I believe you." She mumbled, "Do you think he's been cheating but now was the first time he got caught?"

She asked looking at me hopeful.

Not sure how to answer, I just shrugged.

"I made a lot of sacrifices for him and I can't believe he's waltzing around like he's a saint and I'm the bad guy." She went on.

"Shit happens, we don't have control over life. Even when we THINK we do, we don't." I explained standing up to put my empty bowl up.

Feeling her follow behind me, she placed her bowl in the sink then walked back towards the table.

I went ahead and washed out our dishes and gave her time to be alone and think.

"So tired of nothing ever going good in my life.. everyone I ever loved has left me without warning." I heard her say before she sipped on her wine.

Drying off my hands I walked back into the dining area and she stopped talking.

"Thanks for dinner." She acknowledged standing up, "No problem." I assured finishing my cup.

Standing up as well to rinse my cup out I bumped into her on her way out the kitchen. "My fault." I apologized trying to side step her but she moved back in my way.

"You tryna dance or something?" I asked jokingly, staring up at me for a while I could tell she was debating with herself and I did not want her to do what I was assuming she was about to do.

"Excuse me." I said moving her out the way then made my way into to kitchen. After I rinsed my glass out, I cut the light out and bumped into her again.

"You ready to go?" I asked taking a step back, nodding her head she looked back and forth between my eyes and mouth.

"Don't." I told her when she grabbed my face. "Why not?" She asked brushing her lips against mine.

"It's not right." I said trying to move back but she wouldn't allow me. "Tomorrow we can forget." She stated pecking my lips softly.

"Tomorrow." She repeated pecking my lips again, fighting with my inner self it took about forty seconds before I ended up kissing her back.