Tease

We were all sitting in some restaurant, I didn't pay attention to. Oh and by we, I mean't Chaz, Chaz's girlfriend, Ryan, Ryan's girlfriend, Justin, and Justin's girlfriend; me. I was tired of waiting. Why couldn't we just go to some fast food place? We were in a private room, no need to explain that. But there was nothing else to do. I knew it would take longer and like everybody else here, I pulled out my phone.

As soon as I pulled out my phone, I felt an arm snake around my waist. Justin pulled me onto his lap easily, because I didn't hesitate. As I was scrolling through instagram, I felt Justin's hand rub up and down my side, which sent shivers up my spine. His hand slowly inched closer to my panties, and I knew what he was trying to do.

Soon enough, he had reached his target. I let him, it didn't bother me, yet. He slowly moved his middle finger up and down the slit of my pussy. As he went up, his finger landed on my clit. It started to throb until he moved his finger, slowly.

"Oh yeah, do you guys know what you're getting?" Chaz politely asked, smiling.

"I'm thinking of getting this," I pointed to a dinner plate with neatly placed meatballs and mashed potatoes on the side, gravy over both. As I made eye contact with them, Justin's rubbed my clit faster, and slightly harder. I let out a small gasp and they all looked at me, weirdly. "They have ice cream!" I pretended to act excited.

After he noticed I was wet enough, he moved his finger lower and he easily slipped in a finger. I gasped and then bit my lip. I looked down at my phone as if I saw something amazing. I looked over to my cup of water and it looked refreshing. I licked my lips and grabbed the cup. Everybody knows I love water. My lips touched the rim of the cup and the water slowly slid down going right into my throat. Justin being Justin, moving his finger in and out, thrusted as quick as he could, causing me to choke on the water.

"Oh shit!" Ryan cursed, struggling to grab some napkins.

"I'm fine. I'm going to head to the bathroom real quick." I smiled and I heard Justin quickly say "Me too," oh no.

We walked into the family restroom and he quickly locked the door. I walked over to the toilet and put the lid down.

"Sit," I demanded. "And watch." I smirked.

He obeyed and stared at me. Walking over to Justin, I bent down, getting on my knees. I pulled his pants and boxers off at the same time. His dick sprang up quickly and I took him in my hands. He moaned and groaned as I sucked.

"Holy fucking shit (y/n), babe, I want you riding my cock right now." He looked at me in the eyes. I felt his dick slightly twitch and I pulled out. He gave me a disbelieving look. We both hadn't finished, and I guess we were going to wait. That's what you get when you tease me.

We all ate properly while Justin was munching up his food as fast as he could. I knew he wanted to get home quickly, he wanted to finish. So purposely, I ate slower. He gave me a frustrating look while holding his pants, while I enjoyed my food.

As soon as I was done, he gave a big sigh of relief. I smirked.

"Babe, I didn't have dessert yet." I innocently looked up at him.

"Oh don't worry, we have dessert at home." He smirked.

"It's not the same." I smirked back, as he opened his mouth wide in shock.

He had no other choice, but to let me have dessert. It made me feel like such a winner, to finally have me teasing him. It was always the other way around. Not tonight.

"Alright. You're done. Let's go." He smacked a fifty-dollar bill on the table and dragged me out. The moment we were both in the car, I decided to tease him even more.

"Hey, Justin. You might want to look at me for a second." I was wearing a dress so it was easy to move my panties to the side. I turned to him showing a clear view of my kitty.

He stared at it for a few seconds and looked back up biting his lips. Alright, let the games begin. I took my finger and rubbed my clit, moaning. Justin looked over at me, gaping his mouth.

"Fucking hell (y/n), stop!" I obeyed. I sat up and moved my hand to his dick instead.

The car had finally stopped in front of his big mansion. He stepped out and carried me with him. The moment we got in, he pushed me against the door. The force against my back made me wince but as soon as Justin's lips pressed against mine, the pain went away. He unzipped the back of my dress and quickly pulled it off.

Soon enough, all of our clothes were off. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I sucked on his neck while he took us up the stairs. Justin dropped me onto the bed lightly and his hands roamed my body. He made his way to my pussy and sucked on my clit while fingering me. I moaned, louder than ever.

"Moan my name." He demanded.

"No." I smirked. I wasn't about to give him what he wants.

"I know it's what sets you off edge." He looked at me, pinning my arms down.

I just laid there, because I knew he couldn't wait. I was right, he went back to doing what he was doing. I was about to cum but he stopped.

"Aw fuck Justin! Justin, mmm- fuck Justin!" I moaned. I gave up. After that being said, he did what he did until I came.

I got up and laid him down. I hovered over him, lowering him into me. Then I started doing bounces going up and down. But later, my bounces were deeper until all of him was in me. He put his hands on my hips, helping me go faster.

"Mmm (y/n), I'm gonna cum!" He moaned, his mouth wide open.

"Ahh shit, Justin!" I almost screamed.

At the same time, we came. I thrusted on him one last time and collapsed right next to him. He moved over to me telling me what he'd do next for round two.