Turn On

I squirmed a bit while I sat on Justin's lap. We, as in Justin, Jazzy, and I, were sitting in the living room. We were watching some tv show that Jazzy and I loved, aka Castle. I squirmed again, trying to get comfortable in his arms. I suddenly felt a bulge. I wasn't exactly surprised. He easily got turned on and plus, the material of his pants was thin. I looked over to the television. Castle leaned in to kiss Beckett and at the same time, Justin's lips touched my neck.

I faced him, to press a kiss on his lips. I kissed him harder and he let out a slight moan. I pulled away and smirked. But Justin looked annoyed. I shrugged carelessly.

"What?" I asked innocently. "Don't blame me for your own.." I moved my face to his ear. "Hormones." I lightly kissed his jaw and turned back to the tv.

"You can't leave me like this." He whispered into my ear, grabbing my hips. I didn't do anything. I just sat back, enjoying this. "What do I do?" He whined.

I shrugged and wiggled a bit. I did it on purpose, to hit his throbbing spot. I could tell he wanted to moan badly. His hands just clawed in to my waist. He lightly let go, moving my waist back and forth.

"That girl's the killer, I know it!" I yelled, hoping Jazzy would respond. I had to tease Justin. It's just my thing. I'm evil like that. My plan was to start a conversation.

"Or maybe, it's that worker. The one's that don't look guilty are always the killer. Tell me I'm wrong." Jazzy said, turning towards me.

Justin cursed under his breath. He clawed his fingers into my waist once again. I got up and ran towards Jazzy. Justin let out a gasp and grabbed a pillow, trying hard to cover his boner.

"Let's make a bet?" I smirked. Jazzy nodded. Whoever was right got five dollars. I was so sure of my bet.

There was a tug on my waist. Justin was pulling me back into his lap. I tried. Jazzy turned back to the television and Justin moved my body again. His hands were placed firmly on my hips, rocking me back and forth on him. A slight moan left his lips as he thrusted his hips upwards.

"Fuck!" Justin groaned, moving his hips up higher.

"What?" Jazzy turned towards us and Justin slowed down.

"Nothing. Uh.. I can't believe they didn't chase after- him..." He wasn't sure, which made me laugh. "Fast enough. They didn't chase after him fast enough."

Jazzy rolled her eyes, turning back towards the television. As soon as Jazzy turned away, Justin started to rock my body again.

"Fucking fuck, I can't stay quiet. Help me, please babe. Babe- fuck please." Justin lightly groaned in my neck. I rolled my eyes and turned towards him, my clit now on top of Justin's hard throbbing dick.

I rocked my body back and forth on my own. I moved my hands to lightly scratch his scalp, adding to the pleasure. He moaned loudly, but a loud gunshot from the show covered it up.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum. Fuck." He thrusted upwards one last time, and I felt a wetness against me.

"I'm going upstairs to change into sweatpants." Justin announced. I watched as he walked up the stairs awkwardly. I decided to follow him.

As I watched him take off his pants, I closed our bedroom door lightly, locking it right after. I walked over to Justin, stopping him from putting on a pair of pants.

"What are you doing?" He arched an eyebrow.

I kept quiet and pushed him onto the bed. I got on top of him and he got the idea. Justin moved so that his head was against the headboard. I crawled over to him seductively. I stripped all of my clothes off, leaving me naked right in front of him. He pulled his shirt off and grabbed me right after. I pulled down his boxers, his dick springing up right after. I grabbed him into my hands and moved my head up and down on him.

"Ohh shit, (y/n). Mmm, faster." He moaned loudly.

I bobbed my head up and down as quickly as I could. My hands worked with the places that my mouth couldn't reach. Soon enough he twitched and that was my signal. I took my mouth off and pumped as hard as I could. That set him right off.

As he had his head back, not paying attention, I slid myself on him. His head shot up and he gripped onto my waist. I went down on him, as deep as I could. I did small bounces at first but making them bigger after every bounce.

"Mmm, Justin.. Babe, you're so big!" I moaned, tilting my head back. He groaned, I knew my words turned him on.

"Well, you're so mmm, tight." His hands moved up and down my sides. "I'm so-" he grunted, "close!"

"Ahh, me too!" I squeaked out. He came first, for the second time, and I followed afterwards.

"Fuck (y/n), you're so good." He said, panting in between. I got off of him and laid beside him; my head on his shoulder. I looked down, tracing his abs lightly with my fingers. I touched his v-line, and the tattoo next to it. I then started to trace his tattoos, when there was a knock on our bedroom door.

"You owe me 5 bucks, (y/n)!" Oh Jazzy.