s i x

Summer before
7th year

Draco explained to Hermione what happened, like always she was very forgiving.

He was waiting for her in diagon alley. She had only been a minute late, but Draco was nervous she wouldn't show. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see Hermione. He had a big smile on his face and picked her up to hug her.

She laughed and put her forehead on his.

"I missed you Draco." She whispered.

"I missed you too." He said kissing her, and then he apparated.

Hermione fell on her bottom and held her stomach. Draco kneeled down and helped her stand up.

"What the hell Draco? What was that for?" She said looking around. They were on a grassy area with trees in sight.

She turned to see a light yellow house.

"Draco who's house is this?"

"Ours."

"Our house?" She questioned him.

"Yes, Hermione." He pulled a box from his pocket.

"I am not asking you to marry me...yet," Hermione blushed. "but to stay by my side." He held a ring and she held out her hand smiling.

"I promise I'll stay by your side." She said looking at the ring.

Then she kissed him and looked back at the house.

"When did you do this, how did you do this?" She said admiring the houses, looking at every detail.

"That doesn't matter, want me to show you around?"

"Yes!" She squealed. Draco smirked and opened the door.

It was everything Hermione wanted. Everything was perfect. There were several bedrooms upstairs which confused Hermione.

"Having guests are we?" She asked patting the bedding down.

"No...just children." He said smiling.

"Draco," She blushed. He smirked as she looked down.

"How long can we stay?" She asked smiling.

"Well technically forever...but, I can only stay for a week."

Hermione nodded and kept looking around the house.

"I still can't believe it." She said smiling.

"What are going to do for a whole week?" She asked.

"Oh, I can think of some ideas," Draco said smiling

+++

"Please don't go," She whispered. He held onto her as they laid on the bed.

"I have to. They are expecting me." He said finally sitting up.

"I love you Draco." She said to him.

"I love you too." He smiled then vanished. And Hermione was left alone. She smiled knowing draco thought of them having a family. She looked down at the ring. The beauty of it amazed her, and she vowed never to take it off.