Here We Go Again

{{NiNi}}

We were in a car and Ray was driving while me and Tammy sat in the back.

"Yo, why didn't you tell me Ray was going to be here?", I whispered to Tammy.

"I thought you knew", she whispered back.

"If I knew, I wouldn't have had come here! How is this going to be a vacation with him here?", I yelled/whispered.

"Look I know he's a pain in the a-", she started.

"Ya'll know I can hear yall right?", Ray yelled from the front of the car.

"Yea, and we don't care either", I semi yelled back.

"Girl", Tammy scolded me.

"Ok, I'm Sorry Damn!", I rolled my eyes as we rolled up to the hotel we were staying in.

Ray stopped the car and we got out.

"Let me get your bags", Ray said beating me to my bags.

"Um actually no I-", I started.

He grabbed my bags anyways and my and Tammy followed Ray to our hotel room.

"So we are sharing rooms?", I questioned as Tammy unlocked the door.

"My mom and your mom are sharing a room and then it's me and you sharing this one. Ray's room is next door", Tammy said as she opened the door.

"Oh",I said.

We walked into the hotel room and Ray dropped my bags on the floor. I was a huge hotel room. The livingroom was decorated with peach, pink and red. Beyond that was two separated bedrooms, they had doors to give privacy to those who inhabited them to. The kitchen ofcourse was amazing and had a mini bar.

"Amazing aint it!",Tammy yelled.

"Hell yeah", I said back.

"Well, Imma leave y'all. Um see y'all later on at diner!", he said walking to me,"nice seeing you again Yn!", he said after hugging me.

I waited til' he left then fell on the couch.Tammy started laughing.

"Aint nothing funny! Why would he hug me for?",I said eyeing the ceiling.

"Girl, I don't know but go and get ready for this dinner!",she said helping me up.

I eyed myself in the mirror. I looked good, and I really don't want to go to this dinner!

"Omg NINI COME ON", Tammy yelled from the other side of my room door.

"Here I come!", I ran out my room and me and Tammy left the hotel room. We walked up to the elevator and to my surprise Ray was holding the doors for us.

"Go!",Tammy said as she pushed me into the elevator.

Before I could get up the doors closed leaving me and Ray in the elevator ALONE!He smiled at me as I tried to ignore his glare.

"You really hate me don't you?", Ray whispered.

What do I tell him?

                                                                            2