Chapter 1: The Fueding Twins!

I am so srry u guys between my vacation wit my father in the mountains n every other little thing that i got stuck doin when i wanted to add more... i will try my best to get this story up faster.    

                                                                        Normal P.O.V

"You brat, give me back my pills."

"Why so you can live to see tomorrow... Hell no." Takara said before taking off down the roads of Ikebukuro.

    But just as Kyana was about to go after her she was hit in the shoulder with one of Izaya's pocket knives. Izaya then ran off in the opposite direction to meet Takara at their apartment. Or that's where they seemed to be heading to, they were heading in the direction of Shinjuku.

"Kyana, you ok?"

"Yea, but she still has my medication."

"Alright, come on lets get you home, then I'll go to Shinra's for more."

"No, let's just go straight there please."

"You need the rest, your going home." Shizuo said picking Kyana up bridal style.

"Put me down, I'll walk myself to Shinra's if you won't take me." she said jumping out of his arms, running towards Shinra's.

  Shizuo only laughed before running after her. There were days that he wanted to kill her, but then there were days that he was glad that he had a sister like her.

  Once they were finally at Shinra's, Shizuo knocked on the door.

"Hold on, I'm coming." CLICK CLICK. The door then opens to a smiling Shinra.

"Why's your door locked?"

"Because my father is trying to experiment on Celty again... Hey what's wrong with Kyana?" Shinra finally asked pointing at Kyana who was currently in Shizuo's arms.

"Long story... but she's sleeping now... so can you heal her before she wakes up?"

"Yea come on in."

  Within an hour Shinra bandaged her arm, got her new pills, and convinced Shizuo to go home to rest before work that night. So at the moment Celty was helping Kyana eat since the pocket knife cracked her shoulder into many pieces, while Shinra set up an operation room. See the reason why Shinra wanted to get rid of Shizuo is so Shinra and his father can operate on Kyana to fix her organ problems. Of course Kyana went with it, because it is going to fix her health problems. But then there was another knock.

"I'm coming." Said a confused Shinra.

  Shinra then ran to the door opening it to see an over excited Izaya and Takara who just glared at Kyana. Which Kyana at the moment is being held down by Celty.

"Sorry Izaya, but you guys can't come in right now, we're busy... Oh Takara no more stealing Kyana's meds."

"Why so she can live?"

"Yes, now please go."

  But as soon as Shinra had finished he noticed that Izaya had slipped past him.

"Hey blondie, what happened, my pocket knife didn't hurt you too bad did it?" Izaya said teasing her.

"Oh piss off you jerk."

"Oh fiesty, I like it."

  Then Takara came in after her only to be stopped by Celty's shadows as she yelled at Izaya.

"Why the hell would you like someone that ugly." Takara said with a disgusted face.

"She's not ugly, plus anyways I love all my humans." he said with a smile.

  Izaya then gave Kyana a kiss on the forehead and turned around to pull Takara out of the apartment to leave Kyana in a daze.

    After four hours the operation was done, and of course Shinra's father, Shingen, did most of it. But breaking the news to Shizuo is going to be fun, well if he would give Kyana a minute to speak, but he's fighting with Izaya again.

"Shizu-chan, I only came to check on Ky-san... I am the one who hurt her, and i think I've fallen for her to."

"Oh hell no, you are not hitting on my sister."

"Why not, I mean look at her, she is adorable."

    Shizuo then grabbed the closest pole trying to attack Izaya, but was stopped by Kyana grabbing the pole with her new unexpectedly new strength.

"Go Izaya, enough is enough."

"Thank you Kyana, I guess I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"I guess so."

    Once Izaya left Kyana let go of the pole. In which her brother turned around and shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"It's time we stop fighting them, I mean come on, we're acting like frickin kids here."

"Are you falling for the flea?"

"Why would you ask me that?" Kyana asked blushing.

"Just answer me."

"No, ok but I am going to stay with Celty and Shinra for awhile."

"Why?"

"Because I need time away from fighting Takara, and being with you all the damn time... Oh and I was trying to tell you that Shingen operated on me today and now I don't have anymore organ problems."

  She said taking off in a hurry to grab her stuff, but what she didn't notice is that Takara was listening to the whole thing. She was sneaking around in the shadows.

"I guess it's time to pay Kyana a visit."

  Takara said before heading straight to Shinra's to see the outraged crazy, oh wait, not crazy woman. If she wants to make her plan work, that is if Kyana chooses to agree with Takara's idea.

  If only Izaya knew what Takara had planned, he would kill her or maybe even be amused by her actions against her 'enemy'. After all he loves teasing Kyana, she even thinks that Izaya is falling in love with Kyana. EEEWWW!! The things that go on in Takara's head are wrong things.