Chapter 3

Abhi Pov

I was with Maya walking towards the lockers as the college was over. I was thinking about asking her about the whole Abhay situation.

"Umm Maya, the whole thing with Abhay... are you gonna go with him,"I asked her.

"I don't think so like I haven't thought about it yet," Maya said.
Like I knew she wouldn't want to upset Rohan like they've been super close since childhood like I always thought they had a thing for each other... If I was in Rohan's place I would have definitely been crushing on Maya she is gorgeous.
" You should let Rohan know," I told her.

"Why would he care," she said it in a low tone hoping I wouldn't hear.

I glanced at Maya who seemed upset looking at the lockers and it turns out she was looking at Rohan making out with another girl at the lockers. I looked at Maya and I knew it was bothering her but as far as I know her she wouldn't share it with anyone. She looked at me and smiled pretending as if nothing bothers her.

 She looked at me and smiled pretending as if nothing bothers her

She went up to Rohan. And tapped his shoulder who seemed to engrossed in one of his kissing session and the next thing she did was smack the back of his head to get him to break the kiss.

"Ouch!!... Maya what was that for" he said turning around to face Maya with a girl in his arms.

"Don't you think it's a bit too much PDA," she said in a harsh tone.

"And if you really want to have an intense make-out session please get a room," she said. I chuckled getting a glare from Maya in return.

"I agree with Maya" I added on. Maya was glaring at the girl now... I swear if looks could kill she would have been dead. I chuckled at the thought, earning looks from Maya.

"And you" she pointed at the girl "leave now" the girl looked at Rohan and he said "we'll finish what we started later" winking at the girl.

I could tell Maya was gawking at this. "Bye babe," the girl said before leaving
"Bye babe" Maya mimicking her in a high pitch tone.

Making me and Rohan laugh.
"Someone is pissed," Rohan said giving me a hi-five and wrapping his arm around Maya.

"Well couldn't you find somewhere else to make out rather than at my lockers," she said it, Rohan.

"And that girl... Really Rohan, have you seen her.. you could do way better" Maya said making a disgusted face.

Rohan looked at me and then looked at Maya before saying " J hori hai tuje" laughing.

"Mein Woh be J... never....get your head checked," Maya said.

"Oohhh burning" I added in laughing.

"I'm only messing M cheer up.... let's go they must be waiting outside the college," Rohan said giving Maya a kiss on her head.

                 ~At the car park~