Chapter 5

Third Person POV

Rohan walked in without saying anything.

"Everything okay, Rohan?" Maya asked.

"Um...yeah...everything is good." Rohan answered.

"I couldn't sleep." Said Rohan.

"Same I'm glad you are here, I couldn't sleep either." Maya said looking at Rohan.

Maya's POV

I was really glad that Rohan came over. I can talk to him now about everything that happened.

I looked at Roham who seemed a little lost.

"Rohan are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah Maya, I'm good, just wanted to say I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to you the way I did." Rohan said looking down at the floor.

"Rohan don't apologise, it doesn't go with your all cool dude look." I chuckled making him laugh. God his smile could light up the whole room.

"I'm the one who should be saying sorry, I over reacted for no reason". I told Rohan who was looking at me now.

Rohan came closer and hugged me tight and whispered into my ear.

"May let's not do this again, I really can't go a day without talking to you. It kills." It sent shivers down my back and I'm pretty sure Rohan noticed and I could tell he was smirking.

The effect he has on me, is not even normal. He was facing me now and he came forward and kissed my forhead making my cheeks tint.

"Even Rohan, I can't go a day without  talking to you. I really don't like us fighting." I said to Rohan, just then i heard a rumbling sound, it was Rohan's tummy. Making me laugh.

"I'm starving, Maya. I haven't eaten since morning... Where is aunty?" Rohan asked.

"She's not home, she went with dad to London for a week for there wedding anniversary." I told Rohan.

"That's cute, you don't get to see that in my house. It's always business meetings." Rohan chuckled bitterly.

I knew what he meant, Rohan was more closer to my parents then he was to his mom and dad. I took Rohan's hand and held it tight, assuring i will always be there for him.

"Let go eat something, I'm starving too." Grabbing Rohan's hand and dragging him towards the kitchen.

"Should we order Maya, i really don't want to die." Rohan laughed, teasing me. I couldn't cook even though i have tried it so many times, it just doesn't turn out like on books.

"Haha, very funny Rohan." I glared at him.

"Okay, Sorry baba. I'll eat whatever you make." Rohan said.

I went over to the cupboards trying to find something i can make and my eyes landed on pasta.

"Pasta?" I asked Rohan.

"Pasta sounds good, let me google a recipe." Rohan told me, surfing his net.

I took all the ingredients and utensils  out for the recipe. I placed a bowl of pasta with water on the hob. When Rohan showed me his phone with recipe.

"May we haven't done this in a long time, it feels amazing." Rohan said. It sure was a good feeling, we hadn't hung out just us two in a while.

"It's amazing, Rohan." I told him, giving him a chopping board and few vegetables to chop. Who in return gave me a blank look.

"Chop, Rohan." I told him.

"I can't chop Maya, and you know that." Rohan said.

"There is always a first time for everything ." I told him, handing him a knife.