He's your bully part 2

So I decided to make a part 2 because why not hope you enjoy
——————————————————————
I ran as fast as I could. I ran until I was found myself on a hill that towered over the town. The town that I don't belong in. The town that hates me.

Slowly all the things everyone has said about me come rushing in my mind
"You're worthless"
"So pathetic"
"Just die already"
"Such a slut"
"Go back to Africa you nigger"
"You little bitch"

I cry as I remember everything that everyone has said a done to me. I pull at my hair as I full to my knees, sobbing so loudly but I don't care. It's not like anyone is gonna see if I'm alright.

"Hey, are you alright?" I hear a voice behind me say. I know exactly who it is and I freeze in fear. "P-please don't hurt me I'm sorry please" I look up at Levi as I say that, backing away slowly.

He sees that it's me and his eyes widen. As I look into his eyes, I see hurt? No that can't be right. Why I would it hurt him that I backed away?

Quickly, I got up and ran for it. My tears blurred my vision so I didn't know where I was going, all I know is that I'm running for him. I hear him yelling behind me to slow down. I don't listen and run even faster.

I run across the street, as soon as I do I hear a horn and someone yelling for me to move. But it's too late, I got hit and before I knew it, everything went back.

~a week later~
I've been in the hospital for a whole week. No one came to visit, not even my horrible excuse of parents. But I'm not surprised. I sit in my bed eating the food that my nurse brought me when I hear a knock at the door.

Thinking it's my nurse coming to check on me, I tell them to come in. I don't look up from my food as the door opens. "How are you feeling?" I freeze. No no no, why is here, out of all people why is he here. I look up slowly as my eyes meet Levi's.

Before I know it I was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. "I-I'm sorry. Please d-don't hurt me. Please" I cover myself with my hands, trying to protect my already injured body. "I'm not here to hurt you, I promise"

I look up at him confused "w-what? Why else would you be here?"
"I came to see how you were" he sits on the hospital bed and touched my arm. I flinch when he does this. He looks hurt but moves his hand. "I just wanted to come and say sorry...."

"W-what do you mean? You don't need to say sorry" "I do need to say sorry, sorry for all that I've put you through. Because of me you're in the hospital" he looks down as he said that

I start laughing, not happily, but bitterly. "It's not your fault. It's my fault for not being good enough. My fault for everyone hating me. My fault for not trying to better for everyone. It's my fuCKING FAULT FOR BEING ALIVE." I say yelling as tears stream down my face like a waterfall.

I laugh bitterly again. " so it's not your fault that I'm a complete mistake" I whispered. He looks at me with wide eyes. But then, to my very surprise, he pulls me into a hug. My eyes widen "what the absolute hell is going on" I think. He pulls away and wipes his eyes. I noticed he had started crying.

"Im so sorry for making you feel that way. You're gonna hate me more than you already do but the reason that I bullied you was because I liked you....." Levi looks down shamefully, his tears falling to the floor.

"Why didn't you just tell me? We could have been really good friends, and possibly boyfriend and girlfriend." "I didn't know how to, I've never really talked to a girl I liked before. I bullied you thinking my feels would go away if I tried to hate you. I'm so sorry"

I kiss his cheek softly. "It's fine, I forgive you. Plus it's not like you're the only one that abuses me" I say shrugging. "W-what do you mean? I'm the only one at school that physically hurts you." "My parents, they hate me. Why? I don't know. But they abuse damn near everyday since I was 10, and I'm 17 now. So seven years this has been going on."

Levi looks like he's gonna start crying again and pulls me into another hug "I'm sorry. I'll make everything up to you, I promise." "Okay" I say nodding my head. "Do you think we could start over and become friends, maybe even boyfriend and girlfriend?" "Possibly yes"

With that he smiles and places a kiss on my cheek. "You can stay at my house until schools over if you want. So you don't have to live your parents" "I'll think about it"

"Maybe everything will be alright"
————————————————————————
Hey guys, how was that? I really hope you enjoyed this. I'm thinking of making a part 3, not completely sure yet. Anyways until next time, byyyye❤️✌🏽