He's your bully part 3

This is the last part of  "He's your bully" I hope y'all enjoy
——————————————————————
~3 weeks later~
I finally got out of the hospital 3 weeks ago. I'm now living with Levi, even though my partners are trying to get me to come back. They actually came to his house and "cried" for me to come back. Hilarious right?

"Hey beautiful" Levi says walking into my new room. I haven't finish unpacking because I'm too lazy.
"Hey..." I softly reply.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm just thinking."
"About?"
"About why you didn't just talk to me in the first place. And about what we could possibly be right now if you would've talked to me when you started liking me."
"Oh..."
"Yea...."
There was an awkward silence between us. Levi slowly comes over to me, lays down in the bed and wraps his arms around me. He pulls me closer to his chest and places a light kiss on my cheek.

I blush slightly and hide my face in his chest. He chuckles slightly then everything goes back to being quiet. A few minutes after laying there with him messing with my hair and me just taking in his scent, he finally says something.
"I love you (Y/n), so so much. I know my actions haven't shown that and I know that it'll take some time for you to trust me. But I want you to know that I love you and will always be here for you. I will wait until you trust me so we can be together. And when we finally are together I will keep you in my arms forever. I will never let anyone hurt you the way I did. I love you (Y/n) (Y/l)." With that he kisses me on the forehead ever so softly.

I was absolutely lost for words as a smile spread across my face. I pull him into a passionate kiss. He was shocked at first but then started kissing back as he held onto my waist, my fingers running though his hair. We finally pull away breathless.
"I love you too" I say with a small smile

~a year later~
Me and Levi have been happily dating for a year. No one bullies me anymore and I don't deal with my parents anymore. They both apologized but I need some time to decide if I'll forgive them or not. Life couldn't be better
————————————————————————
Wassup😊 sorry the ending wasn't that good, I just wanted to wrap this up. I hope you enjoyed. Until next time, adíos✌🏽