running away

Brandons POV
Me and Jackie broke up and now y/n won't talk to us. We tried to get her to talk. She doesnt talk to brian or any one. Shes always on her phone or something. She doesn't smile she make eye contact.
Your POV
Every one is worried about me and I don't want to talk to them. I was planning on running away tonight. I have my money clothes phone is staying here and blankets and food. I hope they don't notice. That I'm planning on running away. No its not because of the break up. I've been getting to much hate and stuff like that.
*time skip to night*
I have everything in a bag. Once I'm sure every one is asleep I sneak out and run. I was almost to an abandoned house. It wasnt that bad. A few windows were broken and some paint chipped off but it looked fine. I walked inside and layed down a few blankets and rolled one up to use as pillow. I layed down and a little mouse came up to me. I gave it a few crumbs and it left me alone. It was so quite then I evently fell asleep.
Next morning
Jackie POV
I woke up and something felt off. I called brandon and asked if y/n was OK. No responce but a bit of heavy breathimg. I drove over ran up to her room and nothing but her phone and non portable stuff. Brandon took his car I took mine and brian took his.
You POV
I woke up and I new they were looking for me. If they saw this house they would look here so I packed every thing up and ran out a broken window in the back. I wasn't cout yet.
YET