Oliver

Hi, my name's Oliver.
I'm a fan of Hawaiian Pizza — Don't judge me. It's good! I like the pineapples, okay?

Anyway, Jerome sent me and Jadyn a text — There'll be time to meet Jadyn later, she can be a big show off sometimes but she's still mine and Jerome's bestfriend. — So, Jerome wants me and Jadyn to come hang at his house, so of course me and Jadyn were like "Hell yeah!" because his house is way more fun then mine and Jadyn's house combined. I have two younger brothers so my mom still treats me like I'm eight like they are — except one's five and the other is seven, and then Jadyn's house is the place you go when you get the munchies. Her Grandma lives with her, ever since her Grandpa died a few years back, and her Grandma is always trying to feed us. I weigh a good 120 pounds, which is pretty nice, seeing that I'm 14 and 5'8. I'm not fat — but I'm not ripped either, anyway, Atleast ten of those pounds are from Jadyn's Grandma. I'm definetley the skinniest out of the group, and the tallest. Jadyn's 5'5 at 105 pounds, and Jerome's 5'6 at 110 pounds — We're not fat or jacked, we're just somewhere inbetween.

Anyway, so I stopped by Jadyn's house to get her on the walk over to Jerome's. Of course her Grandma offered us a cookie for the walk — And of course I said yes, because holy crap her M&M Cookies are fucking amazing! Jadyn should lowkey try selling them to the stoners at our school, they'd love them for when they smoked pot and got the munchies!

But yeah — Almost at Jadyn's house...
She better be ready! She doesn't wear that much makeup, but when she does she takes forever.