Sex Offender (POV: Jadyn)

Alright, so on with the story about how all three of us met.
I had lived in this medium sized house in Cole Harbour, which was a town in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada; I'd lived there all my life. And one day, these 4 people were standing at my door, knocking. It was soon to be five people, I could tell, because Mrs. Smith (Oliver's Mother) was pregnant — It was obvious. My father opened the door, and then Mr. Smith began to read these little index cards.

He was a sex offender. — Required by law to go house to house, informing everyone — He went to every fuckin' house in the neighbourhood. I guess this proves that some people do dig Sex Offenders, I guess S.O's can have families after all — Of course I was nine back then, I had no bloody clue what he was going on about. So that's how I met Oliver, but Jerome's a slightly more pleasant story.

Myself and Oliver kind of began friends — Our parents were good friends too, that's why I have to be nice to Oliver and Jerome — anyway, we went to the same elementary school, and on the first day of school, there was a new boy, Jerome. As the teacher, Ms. Van Dep, introduced Jerome to the class, he began talking about what he likes — and it turns out Oliver was very intrigued with every word that came out of his mouth.  So, Jerome just joined mine and Oliver's tiny friend circle, and it grew one more person that day — And that's how we all met, a sex offender Dad, and school. Swell, ain't it?