Chapter 33

Jacys POV

Ashlynn isn't in a coma or anything but she has severe head damage and the doctors think there is 50% chance that she will lose her memory. I'm balling my eyes out because I don't know how to tell hayes and Matt is on his way over here.

There is a 50% chance she will lose her memory and there is a 50% chance she won't. I'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this.

I have decided to have Matt tell hayes, I don't want him to freak out like me.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

5 minutes later

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Matts POV

I just got to the hospital and I'm rushing to Ashlynn's room.

I never want to see her hurt but I need to see both ash and Jacy.

I finally got to her room and when I opened the door, Jacy ran up to me and hugged me. she asked me to tell hayes what happened.

I went over to hayes and touched his shoulder. he looked up at me in tears. I said

Matt: hayes, Ashlynn hit her head pretty hard, and she might lose her memory

Hayes: WHAT??!!??

Matt: yeah the doctors said there is a 50% chance she will lose her memory.

Hayes: but there is a 50% chance she won't lose her memory.

Matt: we won't know until she wakes up.

Nash looks like he wanted to punch everything in sight.

I walked over to him and asked if he was alright.

He said he was just frustrated because hayes has been through so much.

I noticed hayes ran over to Ashlynn and grabbed her hand.

Hayes POV

I ran over to Ashlynn and grabbed her hand. Ash babe c'mon you gotta wake up.., you have to remember me. I want my baby back, please baby I love you and I need you to remember me and all if the guys and all of your friends. you can forget the bad things just remember all the good. I love you please wake up and remember me.

I was balling my eyes out.

If she doesn't remember me I might just die.

Jacy and I are crying and Matt is trying to comfort Jacy and I'm sitting on the hospital bed holding Ashlynn's hand and I will not let go until she wakes up.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

THE NEXT DAY

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Hayes POV

I fell asleep with Ashlynn in my arms. I called my mom and told her what happened and she said I could stay out of school until she's better.

I got up to go get some water and I heard movement and I just blew it off.

I drank the water and then I went back to the bed and grabbed her hand and said

"I love you"

Then I grabbed her hand harder.

Then I heard

"Ow your hurting me"

ASHLYNN YOU'RE AWAKE!!!

"yeah I'm ok, one question"

"Yes"

"Who are you?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

READ THIS!!!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!!

A/N: so I hope you like that cliffhanger

HAHAHHAAHAHAHA no just kidding I don't want to do that to you I wrote more

.

.

.

.

My heart dropped

"What? you don't remember me?"

Then she started laughing

"I'm just playing, I'm alright bub"

"Oh thank god"

I kissed her passionately and then nash walked in and ran to us and hugged Ashlynn really tightly.

And then came Jacy and Matt. It was like a big group hug type thing.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

LATER THAT DAY

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The doctors said ash was fine and she could go home with us now.

When Ashlynn got out of her bed I hugged her so tight. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the hospital and to the car. I'm so glad I have my baby girl.

"I'm glad I have you too bub"

"Oh, I said that out loud?"

"Yeah, but it's fine. I love you hayes grier"

"I love you too Ashlynn parks"

Ok for real authors note

AN: ok I'm sorry it's so short but I just wanted to write it for you guys

And I will be posting update dates on my twitter fan account so go follow me @_whitesiderr_ or my personal account @ashleymulberry

Ok byeeeeeee

~ Ashley