14

After packing our things for tomorrow, we all spend time with each other. I explain things to Callan, and he seems to understand why he can't go but we can. He has also took a liking to my parents and I'm glad.

 That evening we meet with Caleb and he discusses how we're going to be going. They've already been reviewing for months on the clearest roads to take to avoid the zombies. The safest way there, but they -just like the rest of us- have concluded that there isn't a way to avoid all of them.

" Alright so y'all will be going around 10 tomorrow morning. We will send y'all with weapons and extra ammunition, food and water supplies, and other life supplies." Caleb says with a smile. " I, as well as everyone else really appreciates all of your bravery." He finishes. After that we all disperse back to our rooms for the rest of the evening.

****

That night Ryan and I lay together on the bed, he rubs up and down my arm as we get lost in our own thoughts.

" Do you think we'll find a cure?" Ryan asks quietly.

" I hope so." I reply. He nods and plays with my hair.

" I love you." He says, his voice deep.

I turn around to look at him, his face is soft with so much emotion in his eyes. He leans forward grabbing my face gently, before planting soft kisses on my lips. I kiss him back softly, loving the taste of his lips and loving the feel of them on mine. He puts his hand on my waist bringing me closer to him. After several seconds of kissing he pulls back only to start kissing down my neck.

" Oh Ryan." I say breathlessly. He hums in response against my neck as he kisses down to my shoulder. I tangle my fingers in his hair as he continues kissing on me.

" I'm ready." I say quietly, looking up at Ryan. He gives me a passionate looks before kissing me. I respond immediately, kissing him back.

" It's okay Sophia. I don't want you to feel like you have to." He says, rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

" Ryan I want to. We don't know if we will survive tomorrow. This could be our last night together, this could be the only time we have left." I reply, looking him in the eyes.

" Sophia." He whispers, kissing down my neck. " We will survive." He says against my neck.

" I want you Ryan. " I say, kissing his neck.

" I want you too." He replies, biting his lip as I continue kissing him.

He takes his shirt off and my eyes wander over is muscular frame. I follow his moves, taking my shirt off as well. He starts kissing on my chest and down my stomach.

" I love you too." I say as I pull down my pants. He grins.

****

Last night was amazing. One of the best nights of my life. I felt stuff that I'd never felt. I grin looking,over at Ryan's sleeping face. It's time to get back to reality now. As I get up I look around for some clean clothes and go into the bathroom to shower.

The warm waters rushes over me helping the strange aches I have in my body from last night. After my shower I change into my clothes then look out to see Ryan still asleep. I'll let him sleep a couple more hours. It's only seven. I grab my book before crawling back into bed beside him.

As I read, I don't pay attention to the words, I get lost in my own thoughts. Today will go good I hope.

††††††††
Thanks for reading!!! Sorry I haven't updated in like a month! Please Vote, Comment, and Share!!