6; tia help me fight this guy

I check my phone, Theo is gone. He's been taken, or should I say he's been Raeken. I let out a laugh and Stiles, Scott, and Liam give me a look.
"Sorry" I shrug then continue to walk throughout the hospital. Stiles comes up and hugs me. "I missed you Tianna."
"I missed you too, Biles." I pull away from the hug and lightly punch him for calling me Tianna.

We make it to the high school and Liam says his stupid plan of going into the hunt.
"No, Liam. I think you're confused. We're tryi to get people out of the hunt not in it."
Liam runs off, I sigh then run after him. We run into Theo, who currently has one of the riders in a chokehold.
"Theo!" I yell in pure joy.
"Tia help me fight this guy."
"I'd be glad to"
I punch it and Theo and I continue to beat the rider up as Liam plots something. Theo kicks him down and we look over the railing to see Liam, confused. He's trying to ride a horse.
"You have any idea of how to ride a horse?" Theo chuckles.
"Not really!" Liam yells from below. Theo and I laugh, he looks into my eyes then kisses me.

We are at the train tracks now, the riders are all walking away and Mr. Douglas. He keeps yelling at them to stop, but they keep walking. I grab Theo's hand and take a deep breath. Douglas turn into one of them, a strike of lightening takes them all. I let out a sigh of relief and give Theo a big hug.
"It's over"