Chapter 6

Rosaleen's POV
After Elijah left I went to the Grill. I saw Damon sitting there. I sat beside him and ordered a Bourbon.
"You're a Mikaelson?" He asked quietly.
"Yea," I say.
"Who's your real father?" He asked.
I sigh before responding, "Klaus."
Damon tensed up and turned his head to look at me.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yup," I say.
"When did you find out?" He asked.
"Last night," I reply.
"Last where you disappeared to," He said with realization.
"He showed me everything," I said. "I saw his memory of him giving me up."
"Was it bad?" He asked.
"It was so sad and depressing. I guess we'll never know what's it like to have to give up your child to protect them from their own grandfather," I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"Nothing," I said and walked out of the Grill.
I saw my dad across the road in town square. He looked up and saw me. He instantly smiled and motioned for me to come to him. I skipped across the road and to him.
"Hi Sweetheart," He said.
"Hi Dad," I said.
His smile got bigger and he hugged me tightly but quickly.
"What are you doing in the town square?" I asked.
"I knew you would be at the Grill so I came and waited for you," He said.
"You couldn't wait until tonight?" I say.
"Nope but is it a crime for me to want to see my daughter?" He asked me.
"No," I said.
"My witch should be on his way back with my body. I'll see you tonight, Sweetheart," He said kissing my head.
"Bye Dad," I said and he walked away.
I smiled and wondered what he looked like.

-Time Skip-
I'm on my way to meet my dad. I finally get to see what he looks like. I got to Wickery Bridge and he wasn't here yet. I sat in the ledge of the bridge. I looked at the water until I felt someone behind me.
"Sweetheart, could you get down I don't want you to get hurt," A male British voice said.
I got off the ledge and looked at him. He had curly blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes, exactly like mine. He held his arms out and I ran into them. He held me tightly. My dad smelled like leather and the woods. I felt him start to pull away. I let go and he smiled down at me. He caressed my cheek and I leaned into his touch.
"Hi Daddy," I said.
"Hi Baby Girl," He said quietly.
I smiled and looked at the water under the bridge. It calmed me down.
"Rosaleen?" He said.
I turned and he had his hands behind his back.
"Close your eyes," He said. "Don't open them til I tell you to."
I nodded and did as he told me. He put something around my neck and something on each of my wrist.
"Open," He said.
I looked at my neck and then looked at him.
"It's our families crest. It was your mother's," He told me.

I looked at my wrist and smiled

I looked at my wrist and smiled. I read the one with writing on it and giggled. The other one was a rose gold and it was beautiful. I looked at him and he looked down.

"I couldn't decide which one to get you so I got both," He explained

"I love it Daddy, all of it," I said and hugged him.
He hugged me back tightly and I smiled. We hugged for a couple minutes until my phone started ringing. I pulled away and took out my phone. Damon was calling me. I looked at my dad and he said it was okay.
I answered and Damon started talking, "Where are you?"
"I'm not telling you," I said stubbornly.
My dad laughed and said, "You are definitely my daughter."
I rolled my eyes and Damon said, "Who's with you Rosaleen?"
"None of your business little brother," I said.
"You're so stubborn," He sighs.
"I know," I say and hang up.
My dad was laughing and I smiled.
He looked at the time and frowned. He looked at me sadly and I sighed knowing he had to go. He came up to me and took my face in his hands. He kisses my head and looks me in the eye.
"I'll promise when everything over, you and I are going to travel," He said.
I smiled and hugged him. He hugs me back and I place my head in the crook if his neck.
"Okay," I mumble.
"Don't mumble, Sweety," He said.
I nod my head and let go of him. He smiled at me.
"Bye my beautiful rose," He said.
"Bye Dad," I said.
He was gone in a flash. I looked at my wrist and smiled. I decide to go home then. I walked through the front door and went to my room. I found Damon on my bed reading my favorite book. Harry Potter.
"What are you doing with that Damon?!?!?" I shriek.
"Oww and I'm reading it," He said.
"All of my books we're signed by the authors. If you mess them up I swear to God I'll kill you," I threatened.
"Wow now I see how much you and Klaus are alike," He muttered to himself.
"Damon Salvatore do not mutter or mumble," I said in a demanding voice.
He gave me a salute and placed my book back where he got it. He kissed my cheek and left my room. I sighed and changed into pajamas. I get into bed and just as I'm falling asleep I feel someone kiss my nose.
The last thing I hear is Elijah's voice saying, "Goodnight Flower."

Damon's POV
I left Rosaleen's room and quickly went to Stefan's room. I walked in and he was sitting at his desk.
"We have a problem brother," I said seriously.
"What is it this time?" He sighed.
"It's Rosaleen," I said.
"What?" He asked.
"She told me who her father is," I said.
"Who is it?" He asked.
"It's Klaus," I say.