Chapter 10

Rosaleen's POV
"What about this?" I asked.
Dad had called Freya and told her Marcel invited us to his club. We decided to get new outfits.
"That's cute but not you," Rebekah said walking over to me. "Put this on."
"Okay," I grabbed it and walked into the dressing room.
It was perfect.
"Auntie Bekah, Aunt Freya this is it," I said walking out.
"Ahh oh my goodness you look gorgeous," They squealed.
"So tell me do you like Hidan?" Rebekah asked.
"No," I said true fully. "I don't find men attractive."
"Wait then are you a lesbian?" Freya asked.
I bit my lip and nodded.
"Oh sweety that's alright," Bekah said. "It doesn't change who you are."

Time-Skip
"Daddy I need to talk to you," I said.
Bekah and Freya insisted that I talk to him before we get ready.
"What is it?" He asked me.
I grabbed his arm and take him to my room that has sage burning. I didn't want people to listen. I sat on my bed and Dad sat beside me.
"Daddy would you still love me if I wasn't straight?" I asked him.
"I don't care about your sexuality; why do you ask?" He said.
"Because I'm a lesbian," I said.
He looked at me surprised.
"You are?" He said.
"Yeah," I said quietly.
He smiled at me.
"Sweetheart that's alright with me," He said.
He placed his hand on my cheek and kissed my forehead.
"But what if I told you that I liked someone that you hate?" I said nervously.
"Who?" He asked.
"Katherine," I said too softly.
His gaze hardened a lot.
"Katerina," He said with disgust. "How could you like a back stabbing bitch?"
"She's just so beautiful and I love her way of doing things," I said.
"Using people you mean," He said.
"Dad you can't say that you don't use people too," I said to him.
"I will admit I do use people but she would never admit that she does. She isn't a good person Rosaleen," He said.
"Please dad just let me try," I said.
"Find," He grunted.
He left my room after he told me he would contact her. I was so happy that he still love me for me even though I was a lesbian and that I liked the woman he had wanted dead for the last five hundred years.
"Come on Rosa it's time to get ready," Freya said.
I smiled and we all got ready together.

(Rosaleen)

(Rosaleen)

(Freya)

(Rebekah) We looked amazing

(Rebekah)
We looked amazing. We told everyone we would meet them at the club. Freya drove us but when we got there there was a huge line. We walked to the front and told the bouncers our names. They knew who we were and let us in instantly. As we walked through the club many of the women caught my eye. They were gorgeous but not as gorgeous as Katherine. We found everyone at a booth.
"Hey," I said smiling.
"Rosaleen I need to speak with you," Dad said over the music.
We walked out the back door and down an alleyway.
"What is it dad?" I asked him in a confused manner.
"Nothing but someone wants to speak with you," He said turning and going back inside.
"Hello Rosaleen," A seductive voice said.
"Katherine," I said looking at her.
"Don't you look tasty," She said looking me up and down. "Love the outfit."
"Thank you," I said crossing my arms.
She walked closer to me, her heels clicking with each step. She had on a pair of black leather pants, a black crop top, and a leather jacket over.

She looked absolutely gorgeous

She looked absolutely gorgeous. The way her clothing made her curves look perfect. Her long, brown was flowing down her back in ringlets. Her narrow brown eyes looked so seductive in the moon light.
"Tell me Rosaleen, do you prefer men or women?" She asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked dumbly.
"Are you attracted to men or women?" She asked as she got even closer to my body. I could feel the heat from her body. My cheeks flushed and I tried not to stutter.
"We-well personally I-I prefer women," I said failing at not stuttering.
"I knew it," She said. "From the moment I met you I could tell you were a lesbian. Just the way you stood and presented yourself and the way you glance at the women around you."
She was talking slowly while walking in circles around me.
"Would you like to know a secret?" She said not waiting for me to answer. "I have always loved the thought of being with a woman. I never found the one to do it with though until now. I met a very gorgeous woman. She is so sweet but deadly at the same time. Her body is just oh my god, I can't even described it. It's not perfect, it's better than that. Can I tell you who it is?"
I nodded and she stopped in front of me.
"Well little Mikaelson I never thought I would say this but it's you," She told me before pressing her lips against mine.