Daichi Sawamura- Our Life Begins

AU: Reincarnation

The idea came from a Tumblr post the was on BuzzFeeds Snapchat and it was too good to pass up.

Do you have tissues?
No?
Go get them.

~~~~~

The stabbing pain in your stomach traveled through every bone, nerve, and muscle in your body. You collapse, body unmoving and numb while a screech and a scream send your ears into overdrive, causing a painful, high-piched buzz to ring through your ears. You couldn't breath.

Everything was silent until a voice spoke through the quietness of your mind.

"Finally. She's up. Took her long enough." a man's voice said with a thankful sigh.

"Tech, darling. Get yourself off the floor and come join us. It's almost over."

Your chest burned when your lungs allowed air to enter them. You opened you eyes to see a stiff black carpeted floor and standing metal in a row that trailed to the other end of the dimly lit room.

Slowly, you pushed yourself up and looked at the man who stood before you.

He was young, short (H/C) hair that was swooped the side and parted on the left. He wore a casual suit that fit him perfectly and he held a clear bottle in his hand. A scar was visible across his cheekbone And down to his chin.

Beside him a woman stood in a pooffy navy dress, corset tightly wrapped arround her waste. Her hair didn't match her costume. It was (H/C), just like the man's, and fell over her shoulders.

"Hiya toots," the man said holding his hand out for you to take. "The name's (Y/N), you should know that already, but call me Roar."

The woman giggled and held your other hand gently as they both lifted you off the ground.

"My name is (Y/N), oh but call me Med. It'll get confusing if you don't." she smiled, cheeks making her (E/C) eyes look squinted.

You looked around. A theatre. You stood in a theatre that had only a grand total of 5 people (yourself included) all with similar features.

"Tech, Darling. Are you alright?" the woman asked still holding your hand with her gloved one.

"Why are you calling me that? My name is (Y/N)." you said letting your hands drop to your side.

"We know." the scarred man said. "We are all (Y/N). But you are unique, just like the rest because you are Tech. (Y/N) from the time of Technology." Roar held your hand, leading you to the two other people in the room. They were both female, but from different places. Different times.

"This is Nat." he said, gesturing to the girl with his bottle.

Nat wore leather clothing with fur. She had beautiful bead work along her clothes and accesories. She looked at you with a smile.

"Welcome." she said simply.

Raor then turned your attention to a girl who wore a robe that instantly reminded you of mythology.

"This is Ro."

The woman looked at you with a sad smile before turning back to the large screen before you.

You looked up at the big screen that you had managed to look away from, from the time you arrived.

"Why am I here?" you asked looking at the sight before you.

Med took a seat in one of the plush tester chairs and flattened her dress. She pointed to the screen with an open hand and let a frown fall in her face. Her speech, though eloquent, seemed tarished die to not needing to speak that way for a long time.