15 new messages

jaelin heard an eager knock on the door and took a deep breath, nervous now that she had confessed to guanlin.

she opened the door and was greeted by the brown haired boy.

"hi-" she was cut off by his lips which she instantly kissed back. he kissed her passionately and softly, holding onto her by the waist as if she was the most fragile thing in the world.

he pulled away and looked at the flustered girl. "bitch you should warn me next time, you can't just barge in my house and ki-"

"I'm gonna kiss you again." he said before planting another soft kiss onto her lips. she smiled once he pulled away again.

"I've been wanting to do that for months." he smiled shyly at the girl in front of him.

"months huh?" she smiled back, the air around them was calm and not awkward between them which the both of them found very comforting.

"what now?" jaelin asked, looking up to the taller boy. he shrugged and scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't think this far into it."

"then how far did you think into it?" "I didn't think at all." he replied causing the girl to stiffle a quiet laugh.

it was quiet for a few seconds, but not awkward. jaelin finally broke the silence and smiled. "do you like vines?" she asked.

he nodded and followed her upstairs to her bedroom. he sat on her bed and she opened her laptop.

her desktop screen was a picture of her as a child and her parents. guanlin studied the picture.

"are those your parents?" he asked earning a nod. "okay but why do you look exactly the same as you did then?" he teased.

she glared at him and puffed out her cheeks. he gave a tight lipped smile and turned back to the laptop.

she rolled her eyes and opened the youtube app, not even having to search vines due to them being plastered all over her suggested.

"awe how cute, you're a vine addict." he said. "awe how cute, you're a porn addict." she joked causing him to cough.

her laughter filled the room as he choked on his own saliva.

"shut up."

------------------------

yo iss yo boy skinny penis HDJS IM SO SORRY BUT I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS SHITTY CHAPTER BUT IDK ABT U BUT WATCHING VINES WITH THE BOY YOU LIKE IS CUTE AND I'D TAKE THAT OVER ACTUAL DATES ANY DAY YAGA