7

"Drugs aint the a answer but you my drug"
Aliyah pov
I walked in the room were pump was I had just got off work then I see gazzy getting ready to pop 6 xans "what the fuck gazzy Garcia" I screamed. He looked at me ashamed "I come home to my man doing this shit c'mon man I dont wanna a drug addict husband" I said crying "husband?" He asked "yes husband gazzy I'm in love with u and I was gonna talk about marriage with u but this this is what u do" I said grabbing the bottle of Xanax and throwing them on the floor "take that shit some where else cause im done" i said walking fast down the stairs "wait!" He screamed but I was already out on the porch. I dropped to my knees  and sobbed my eyes out "darling whats wrong" gazzys mom asked me "your son I'm so in love with him but he wants to do drugs and shit and not think about us" I said crying "listen ik I have to deal with him hes going through a tuff patch and he needs u your love and affection so cone with me and I'll help u" she said grabbing my hand"side "GAZZY GARCIA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW" she screamed but she didnt Realize he was on the floor with his head in his hand "talk to your lady if u need me I'll be in my office" she walked away with her heels clicking. I made my way to him as my curly hair in my face wet because of the tears " I'm so sorry alyiah" he said "I ruined everything it's just peep like we used to do everything together and I needed to escape the nightmare" "i know gazzy I know but u gotta stop this its gonna kill u just like it killed him. Gus knows that you love me and u know he wouldn't like u doing drugs and shit u know I dont want u doing it because I want u to be the father of my kids on god. Real shit I'm in love wit u and when I say that u best believe I mean it". ......