17

Lil_aliyah posted on her story!

________________________________ "Ok Aliyah your gonna be fine ok I just need u to calm down" the doctor said "fuck it hurts" Aliyah screamed

"Ok Aliyah your gonna be fine ok I just need u to calm down" the doctor said "fuck it hurts" Aliyah screamed. Gazzy came running down the hall " what happened what's going on" he said with tears running down his face "sir I need u to stay back ok" the  doctor said pushing him back " no wtf happened!" He said screaming"sir she will be fine" the doctor said closing the door. *mumed screaming*

3 hours later

"Ok" the doctor said coming out to Gazzy "she almost lost her baby from falling down the stairs at her house she told us" the doctor said "she's ok right" he said crying "yes and so is your baby girl" the doctor said "girl?" He looked at Aliyahs Mom "it's a girl" he said hugging her "can we see her" he asked " yes I may" the doctor said. They went to Aliyah's room "hey baby" he said walking in "is anyone coming" she said "no why" he asked "I didn't fall down the stairs....69 and his crew broke in and pushed me Nd liz found me" she said to her mom and Gazzy "aw hell nah I'll be right back Momma" he said to Aliyah's Mom "what is he gonna do" Aliyah's Mom asks " don't worry we will be safe" she said
Gazzy s POV

I called purp. "Hello" purp answers "they tried to kill her" I said "who?! Wtf goin on bro" he said "they tried killing Aliyah and the baby bro we needa get the crew" I said "bet I'll call trippie and chief" he said and I hung up. I got in the car and drive to the house Ik that where the guys would be.

I pulled up to the house and opens the door and slammed it "ok wtf goin on" trippie said "they tried killing Aliyah" I said Walking to the couch and under the cushion was my gun. I loaded it and pulled it back "so we going on a shoot out" angvish said "yes" I said "ight bet I got my strap in the car" she said. Angvish has been my sister even before trippie so she always had me and Aliyah's back "chief u got the amo" purp asked "yea got allat in the truck we can just pull up" chief said "alright let's go" angvish said walking towards the cars.
Purp got in the car with me chief got His own car and angvish and trippie got in they're car.

30 mins later

We all pulled up at the house they was staying at we got got out all of us had guns and amo on us so we was ready we had bullet proof vest on so they couldn't shoot us. "Y'all ready" I asked "yea go" they said "I busted the door open "which one of y'all Niggas tried to kill my girl" I yelled. They pulled out they're guns. She started shouting first "go Takashis up stairs" angvish said shooting at them. I ran up and seen him with his gun. "Well nigga we meet Ik u pushed my girl down the stairs and I ain't scared of you so pull that trigger kill me then what you'll be in jail for life for man saluter" I said "we can do this the easy Way-or  the hard way" he shot me in my leg "fuck" i said standing on one foot. I was shooting at him and everyone heard me yell and came in and shot him. He wasn't dead but we left em there because Ik he won't snitch. I came down and everyone was on the floor dead. We heard police coming so we hurried up and got in the cars "we need to get you to a hospital fast" angvish  said getting in the car with us and purpp.

~