Prologue + One

Hey guys, this is my first story on wattpad. Actually, my bias is Jeon Jungkook but i'm making story featuring Kim Namjoon because he's keep wrecking my bias list. Have fun and enjoy ^^ Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language. Feel free to comment anything ^o^

BEWARE OF CRINGY KOREAN PHRASES 😂 I was so immature back in the days when I was writing this story. I've given myself a thought of editing those phrases back to the normal English one but I am busy with my new story and works so please bear with me guys?

Love you <3

Prologue:

1st September 2013.

I barely can move my feets, my body all feels so numb at the moment I reached the hospital. I'm paralysed. Tears started to fall and my hands are shaking. I feel like i've been shoot by a gun straight to my heart when mom told me about what's going on.

Someone i love and really dear to me got into accident. He's now in surgery and the feeling of waiting is killing me. Mom and dad trying their best not to cry so they can give strengthness to me and my little brother. This is too hard and the temptation is too big. I can't stop the tears falling over my face as my hands keep shaking. Nobody can calm me now except to hear relieving news about him.

Finally, we all stood up after the doctor came out from the surgery room. But when the doctor told us about his condition, time has stopped. I hear my brother's painful scream, my mom's unwilling sob and my dad punching the wall. Everything surrounds me keep fading, getting black, and mute. There's no sound. My knees are getting weaks and finally i fall to the cold floor.

*****

4 Years later:

I brushed my front bangs and tide my hair as i'm standing in front of the mirror. After feeling myself ready with cute ponytail, neat appearance with school uniform and glasses on, i pulled my bagpack to my left shoulder. I look at my room again as i'm standing at the door to make sure all the electricity is off. After everything is done I went straight to downstairs.

"Good morning!" Mom's voice welcoming me at the kitchen. "Good morning, Mrs. Park." I answered and gave her morning kisses on her both cheek. It's a tradition that i always do every morning. I walked to the dining table and when i'm about to sit, a creature swiftly took the seat first.

"YAH PARK TAEHYUNG!"

I shouted loud with my lung. This annoying brother of mine always make me feel like i'm living with crazy patient. "First come first serve, merong!" He stuck out his tongue and making stupid faces toward me. I like to slap that face.

"Eomma!" I'm always calling for my mom when i felt defeated to him. "Taehyung-ah, it's not good to treat your sister like that!" Mom slapped his back quite hard as she putting the kimchi bowl on the table. I smile happily when Taehyung groaning in pain. "spoiled!" He yelled after seeing my happy face. When i'm about to attack him back, dad came and interrupted us with his strict handsome face that not so scary.

"Can you two stop fighting in front of foods? appreciate your beautiful mom's efforts at making all of these for us every morning.." He said as he giving mom kisses on her two cheeks. They both look so sweet, like lovebirds. The happiness is real just looking at them. Unlike me, Taehyung showing his face that full of cringe. I kicked his foot under the table for showing that expression making him shouted my name loudly.

"YAH PARK YUNA" but I just pretending nothing happened.

"You two!" Mom sending her loud voice and deathly stare again to stop us just like every morning. We both became silent but still having our foot fighting under the table. I wanted to finish my breakfast quickly because i don't want to walk together to school with this alien.

"So Yuna-yah, how is your new school?" Dad asked with smile on his face. He always looks handsome in my eyes, i wanted to find husband like him. Caring and lovely. "Yeah,i got some friends--" then Taehyung cut my words "Friends? You only got one. You liar." with playful tone.

"Yah!" I kicked his foot AGAIN showing protest then mom support me pulling his ears making me smile satisfully. "Do not interrupt people while they're talking, son" mom said sarcastically while patting Taehyung's head making him sighing.

"I really got some good friends and get myself well in study, appa." I smile widely to dad making him patted my back softly, "that's my girl." Then his eyes move to Taehyung, "and you Taehyungie?" He is startled and start making excuses that he need to go to school now but I knew he saying that so he can dogde dad's question. He walk out from the house after telling everyone that he'll go to school first. That's good i don't want to walk with him.

"You need to take care of your brother, make sure he study well at school." Dad said after he giving me pocket money that i need to share with Taehyung at school and i just nodded my head.

I used to dad's words when he wanted me to take care of Taehyung, it's not like he's younger than me like one year BUT ONLY ONE MINUTE! We happened to be twin sibling that amuse people when they knew the fact that we two are twin.

I'm a school nerd that always got first place at my class also at school chart. Even when I moved to my new school, they suprised looking at my results and IQ report. It's nothing much actually, I just love studying. It's not like i'm a hardcore geek but it's naturally inside me. Knowledges make me feel alive and i really enjoy studying even i knew many people hate school.

When I arrived at class, Min Jung waving her hand to me waiting at her seat in front of me. Our tables are arranged separately one by one like exam coordination because our home teacher said she's too lazy to arrange everything at many times because we often to have many examinations.

"Min Jung-ah, Hello!" I shouted happily to her. We high-fives ourselves for greeting.

Ahn Min Jung is my one and only best friend. Why am I saying that? we've been friends since kindergarten, we went to the same school until. Before i move here, she also in the same school with me and now here she is following me to study here because she don't want to be separated with me. She is crazy right?

"You're late again today." I sighed to her words. "Don't acted like you know nothing, it's always been the same case." I shook my head when shots of scenes about my morning war with Taehyung that happen everyday appeared in my thoughts.

"Oh! By the way, I saw many girls chasing Taehyung again today. His popularity really different from yours, Yuna! Many people still can't believe you two are sibling!" I rolled my eyes, so what if they don't believe it? like i even care? no and never.