Apprentice Of A God

Island Of Patch, Early Afternoon

At a log cabin on the island of Patch, two sisters could be seen training with two adult men. Ruby Rose, and Yang Xia Long, training to become huntresses like their Father Taiyang Xio Long, Ruby's mother, Summer Rose, Yang's mother, Raven Brawnwen, and their uncle Qrow. Yang trained with Tai, while Ruby trained with Qrow, and the two women were watching them.

Summer: You're doing great dear!

Raven: Keep going Yang!

From the window of the attic, a figure could be seen staring down at the group. It was non other than Y/N Rose, the son they neglect and abuse. They cast away anything you desire, and barely fed you the amount of food needed to survive. Tai would constantly beat you, Summer and Raven always talked down to you, Qrow would ignore you, and worst of all, your sisters, Ruby and Yang, would constantly beat you up, and talk to you about how you were a mistake, and that you should never have been born. You were sick of it, you wish you could fight back, but because you lacked the physical strength due to them starving you so much, and beating you, fighting was out of the question. You watched with envy, and hate as they continued to spar. It made you sick to your stomach. 

Y/N's Thoughts: Tch, just you wait. I'll get out of here, and when I do, I'll return with vengeance not only against the Brawnwen and Rose family, but everyone on Remnant. I hate that I was born like one of you. A mere mortal, who is weak. I will become strong, and attain true, fearful power. Yes....I will attain the powers of a God, and make you bow to me, and then I'll make you suffer just as I did.

Just then, your stomach grumbled, and you decided that while they sparred, you would sneak down and snatch some food. You climbed down the attic ladder, and quietly crept down the stairs. You checked your corners, and listened closely. You still heard them training outside, so you quickly, and quietly made your way to the kitchen. You opened the fridge to see lots of good looking food, like freshly made cold cuts, to strawberry shortcake. You began to grab away at the food, and occasionally checked if they were coming. After grabbing as much as you could, you made your way back up the attic, and shut the attic door closed. You began to devour the food, and you heard the door downstairs open, and close. You were almost finished eating when suddenly....

Ruby: Hey!! Where's my strawberry shortcake!?!

Yang: Dad! Y/N snuck down and stole food!

Tai: What!?! 

You heard the stomping of his shoes, and quickly finished the final piece of food. He ripped open the ladder door, and climbed up furiously. He saw the crumbs on your face, smacked you, sending you to the ground.

Tai: You think you can just take food without asking!? THINK AGAIN!

He kicked you in the stomach, making you spit up, and curl into a ball, clutching your gut. Yang and Ruby appeared next to him.

Ruby: You ate my shortcake! *kicks you in face*

Yang: You stole my lunch! *kicks shin*

You were gritting your teeth in agonizing pain. Tears fell from your eyes, but you didn't let out a single sound. You refused to say a word to any of them, and kept quiet for a year.

Tai: Say something you WORTHLESS *kick* PILE *kick* OF *kick* TRASH!!

He kicked you across the face, and made you spit up blood. You were breathing heavily, and they walked out, giving you one final kick. You lied there staring up at the roof.

Y/N's Thoughts: Just wait....I'll become a God.....and you will feel my wrath...

You passed out, and laid there, bloodied and bruised.