Update Schedule and Important Message

About the story and schedule!! Yay! I know this is obviously the only reason you came to read this story so I'll take my time. But being serious for a sec I'd like to say this story is one I've been wanting to make for a long while now. Being I have some time and motivation to do it I've finally started this wonderful journey.
I'm proud that I have a friend that will be helping me along the way as well, I'm hopeful for this story.
I plan on updating this every other month, and as you can see up ahead I will have a chapter when I put this up.
My schedule is still pretty out of wack so I can't promise with my whole heart but I'm not gonna skip a month unless it's necessary! This is my 2018 goal that I plan to stick to!
The story takes place in fantasy of course where pirates and mermen live. So there is obviously going to be creatures and monsters that aren't real. The photo, though put together by me, is not made up of parts that I created. I didn't make the boat or take the picture.
IF YOU SKIP AT LEAST READ THIS PART, ITS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY!!
The setting of this story starts at Coral, or Corey, being 20 years old. He lives with his grandpa on a dock thats owned by his grandfather owns. The two of them live there, and have lived there since his parent went their separate ways.