♥How he tries to get your attention ♥

Stan- I think that if Stan would call your name out multiple times and pout before discreetly linking his pinky finger in yours and gently pulling it into his direction, and then he would unknowingly slip his hand into yours.

Eric- Seeing as Eric acts like a know it all hed listen in to your conversation and include himself into the topic of conversation without even knowing what it's about "Yeah yeah I loooveeee septums so much I have 4 of them at home actually."

Kyle- Kyle would inevitably pout and try to get your attention by accidentally acting cute, he would swing your hand with his nuzzle his cheek against yours and even butterfly kiss your face just so you can notice him.

Kenny- Kenny is a touchy-feely type of person so naturally if he wanted your attention he'd hold your hands and squeeze them, pull your cheeks or even grope your ass. If you weren't paying attention then hed start to let out muffled whines.

Craig- Craig would be the guy who would subtly notify you, he would growl lowly, or he would tug at the hem of your clothing a little harshly to make himself known if that fails he would the resort to blowing cold air in your ear.

Tweek- Tweek would try to get your attention and fail but his failures make you notice him. For example, if you were talking he would try and say your name only to have him accidentally shout out his ticks ('GAH', 'ARGH') if he was going to grasp your hand hed miss it and trip over his own two feet.

Token- Token would be that type of guy who would secretly pass you cute notes to get your attention, if that doesn't work then he would sneering and rolling his eyes playfully at you until you notice his mischievous demeanour and notice whats up.

Clyde- Since Clyde is also a touchy-feely guy, and an extrovert I can see him hugging you and complaining quietly in your ear to pay attention to him and if that fails he'll spin you around forcing you to only pay attention to him.