♥What Would Dating Butters Be Like?♥

♡Childish Jealousy, like a whole fuck ton.

♡ "(Y/N)~ jhee I'm here to save you from the people *cough* bastards *cough* trying to get you away from mee~"

"Butters, sweetie let me just get the last question from ky-"

"I-I will help ya... yeah! Maths not that hard now is it?"

♡I see Butters using his innocent persona to his advantage, like, a lot. This innocent smol bun can cover up anything with his sweet mouth. Got a load of hickeys on your neck? you tried 'neck cupping' Skipped a whole day of school because Butters wouldn't let go of you in bed? 'you caught salmonella from chefs cooking'

♡unINTENTIONALLY BEING CUTE. I can see this happening like every day, every second of every hour. For example when your (e/c) eyes meet a pair of light blue ones, hell try and mutter up some sort of explanation along the lines of "Ah shucks I just can't stop staring at you, I want to look at you all day (Y/N)"

♡Butters would 100% want your attention all the time but not know how to get it.

♡You'd be his 1st ever girlfriend and 1st relationship. 

♡This boi would pull your sleeve and ask if it's okay to hold your hand while being so red it'll put your period to shame.

♡Cute couple time, I can see you two sitting down on a couch cuddling thinking about baby names etc, just in both of your free time. 

♡Have strict parents? No problem, this little cutie would go to the world and back to do anything for you. from climbing 3 stories to get in through your bedroom window to waiting an hour after your after-school club ends to walk together. 

♡"Hey (y/n), do you ever think that well be that cute couple when we get old? like my grams and grandma?"

♡Makeovers. All. The. Time. putting on makeup on Butters making him 20x cuter is a favorite pastime of his, though he'll never admit it...

♡His secret obsession would be dressing you in his clothes, he thinks it's so cute seeing how his clothes fit and look on you.

♡99% of your camera roll would be full of cute mugshots of him.

♡He'd post the cutest couple goal pics of you two together like a picture of you sleeping with the caption of  'God please don't take this angel back, I like this one'

♡Basically, this boi is pure fluff

♡Like

♡aLl fLuF

♡He has his sinful moments too.

♡Likefuckingyouinthebackbathroomofthechurchwhenhewassupposedtoatonehissins.

♡wait what

He might be ooc but oh well, idk what his personality would be like so I probably butchered it but here you go :>