Turning tables

Today was Sai's birthday Shin's parents decided to have it at Cherry Mary Water park. The same kid who killed two people without hesitation was singing, wearing Justice league swim trunks, and eating strawberry and banana cake.

"Shin come get some cake it's amazing" Sai called out to Shin who was leaning on a tree. "Okay" Shin said walking to the Shin picnic table.

Shin couldn't help but feel disturb at the sight of Sai acting all innocent like drawing on Michael's arms and singing with Gavin when he slain them hours ago. "Three more days Shine here we come" Michael smiled. Shin smiled back this was the first time he looked at Michael without having flashbacks from that night.

"I don't want you guys to go" Sai pouted. "Time to open presents sweetie" Mrs Brucas said. "I'll open Gavin's First" Sai said. "No save mine for last it's the best" Gavin said. After opening all the gifts Sai frantically tore the plaid wrapping paper. "A curry book there not in stores until July!" Sai smiled.

"Well I have connections" Gavin smiled. "Look deeper in the box" Gavin said. At the bottom there was a note that said Shine now accepting students for our talented future program including musician, actors artist Sai stopped reading after artist.

"Does mean I can go to Shine" Sai smiled. "You'll have to ask your parents" Gavin said. "Can I go Mama and Papa" Sai said did his signature puppy dog eyes. "Sweetie this is a big decision" Mrs Brucas put her hand on Sai shoulder. "Mom" Sai frowned. "We'll think about it darling" Mrs. Brucas said.

Today's the boys first day at Shine not only did they accept Sai into the talented future program gave him a full scholarship and went to his house to talk about how talented he is. Sai really wanted to get in, so he auditioned as a painter, sculptor, actor, musician, chef, and dancer.

All four boys were together at their dream school. The boys were on a tour of Shine it was everything they wanted. "That concludes our tour kids" The Guider said. "Do we really need to wear these uniforms?" Michael asked. "Only on school days" Guider said. The boys had to wear uniforms Shin and Gavin loved them, but Sai and Michael would rather walk around in their underwear.

"Last but not least Your room If there's anything you need let me know" The Guider said leaving.

"I love it" Sai smiled. Despite all the things that smile makes Shin's heart light up. "Top bunk" Gavin and Michael said in unison. "I guess I'll take the bottom bunk" Shin said. "Let's watch cartoons" Sai cheered. "We're not thirteen like you we only watch mature shows" Shin smirked. "Speak for yourself" Gavin said.

1 month
Shin POV

We just got back from Christmas break I really miss Shine. I think Sai really missed home he was on the verge of tears. I decided to walk around the dorm when I heard crying coming from the closet. "Sai is that you?" I asked. "No" he said. I opened the door only to find my little brother sobbing uncontrollably.

"What happened?" I asked. "These bullies been really mean to me I wanted to tell you, but you hate" Sai cried. "What did they do" Shin said coldly.

Timeskip
Nobody POV

"You're going to make them stop Shin?" Sai asked. "Of course" Shin smiled. "You must be Shin" Alex Milugie said. "Are you Alex?" Shin asked. "Yes, you must be Shin Brucas" Alex said. "Is this everyone?" Shin asked Sai. "Corbett, Jamaal, Monty, and Alex Yes that's all of them" Sai answered. "Good, close your eyes" Shin said. Sai covered his eyes.

"So you wanna fight" Alex said. "Three against four isn't fair" Shin said. "Can you count there's two of you and three of us" Alex said. " One me two Sai three My gun

"Dude put that away you don't want to do something you'll regret" Alex said. "I won't regret this, now on your knees!" Shin yelled. "Nii-san stop!" Sai yelled. "I said cover your eyes" Shin growled. "I just want them to leave me alone I don't want you to kill them" Sai said. "Why do you care if I kill them or not?" Shin asked. "I'm not important enough for you to acknowledge my existence let alone murder four people for me" Sai said looking at the ground. "You know I love you" Shin smiled at Sai. Sai blushed in embarrassment.

"Now cover your eyes" Shin commanded. "I don't want you to kill anyone" Sai said. "One last chance to beg for my brother forgiveness" Shin said coldly. They all frantically apologized. "What's his name" Shin said pointing the gun at Corbett head. "Kevin" Corbett answered. "Not even close" Shin said "You're up Jamaal" Shin said. "Shang" Jamaal guess. "Nope" Shin said he then shot him. "I-I don't want to die" Monty cried.

"My brother said you never bullied him you were actually nice to him when your friends weren't looking right" Shin said. "Y-yes" Monty said. "You let them torment my little honey bee" Shin said. "I'm sorry" Monty said excepting death. "Name" Shin said. "Schuyler kiro" Monty Said. Instead of killing him Shin pistol whipped him across the face knocking him out.

"Alex you are the worst human being I've ever laid eyes you pour milk on my brother head, you called him countless of slurs and wrote them on his arms, and worse you ripped his art" Shin said. "Anything to say" Shin said. Alex stayed silent. Shin shot him.

Shin turned around to see his little brother waiting for it to be over. "I'm finished" Shin said. "I'll heal them" Sai said. "No" Shin said stopping Sai from running to the bodies. "But Nii-san" Sai said with puppy dog eyes. "You can do it make sure they remember" Shin said.

Timeskip
Sai POV

Shin really scared me yesterday, but to be fair I probably scared him on my birthday. "Want to go hit the town?" Gavin asked. "He can't" Shin said. "To bad" Gavin said leaving

"I wanted to go" I pouted. "We need to talk" Shin said softly. "About what?" I asked. Shin kissed me up. "W-why did y-you do that" I said confused. "I made you believe I hate you, When it's far from the truth I love you more than anything in this life" Shin confessed.

"I love you too" I said. "Then that means we're boyfriends, no more than that we're soulmates" Shin said. "I don't think I'm ready for that kind of relationship I'm only thirteen, Shin" I said. "I understand" Shin said leaving the room.

Shin POV

"I'll keep you safe honey bee 🐝" I whispered.