Meeting Masky and Hoodie

"speech"

'Thought'

Demon/slender

Toby's POV

I watched as Slender talked to the two masked men, That was until the female masked one looked at me. I could see his eyes widen in shock under his mask, I watched as he pointed me out to the yellow frowning man and said something to slender. I felt something sliver around my waist only for me to be flipped upside down and bring me closer to the small group, I already knew that it was Slender's tentacles so I let it take me to the small group as it wanted too. Finally, it dropped but it left a bunch of black goo on my sweater, luckily it was fairly easy to get off. I looked up and saw the two looking at me 'is the yellow frowning jacket or is he looking at slender'........ I have no clue, "Toby meet masky and hoodie or Tim and Brian" Slender said telepathically. I looked at Masky and hoodie then said " Hi, I'm toby rogers"afterward waving and giving them a thumb up, Masky looked at me and I could tell he was judging me but Hoodie just said "Hi I'm Brian or Hoodie and As you know this is Tim, sorry He's a bit of a grumpy cat" Hoodie's voice was clearly on a voice changer because It was high pitch yet low and timid.  "Nice to meet you Hoodie, You to Masky," I said as I walked off towards the kitchen wanting to talk to EJ again.

Masky's POV

I watched as Toby walked away "Boss are you sure you want him to be a proxy same as me, hoodie, and Dawn?" I asked Slender "Of course Masky, He might not look the part but I know he can be of some help to you guys," Said Slender. I looked at Hoodie and he just gave me a thumbs up, I sighed and said: " Well if that's final I'll go tell Dawn and Dare about the new proxy" I walked into the kitchen knowing everyone would be there seeing as it was almost time for dinner.  I walked into the kitchen and saw Toby and EJ talking, Jeff and Ben were fighting over who would get the last piece of chocolate cake Slender made last night and Finally I spotted Dawn and Dare talking to smiley cat.