First Night Out

Autumns P.O.V

He's everywhere.....

"I'm seriously sure he's following you Autumn...." Lydia Cringed "But I think he would make a better couple with me"

"You can Lyd, he cringes me so much!" I sighed "and I agree with you, you two do suite....*cough* WEIRDO'S!!*cough*"

Saffron could see the scared in my face so she engulfed me in a huge hug leaving the girls confused.

"Girls, it's our first night out so let's head to the clubs and have some fun!" Elöise said in her highest voice

We all cheered but I wasn't feeling the fun, all I could feel was the feeling of being followed

Questions buzzed around my head..... Who is he? What does he want? Is he following me? Why is he following if he is? Will he leave me alone? Do I like him?

No... No.... No.... Jus forget about it Autumn and enjoy your day! This repeated in my head until we got in the club and a big, soft, warm hand grabbed mine, pulling my the opposite direction to the girls! I turned round to see.....

That boy

So he was following me, by..... Why?

"GIRLS!! LYDIA!! ELÖISE!! SAFFRON!! FERN!! ELFS!!" I screamed from the top of my voice but to no answer.

"Autumn, it's okay! I just want to dance!"the boy said with his soft tones voice starring into my deep brown eyes.

"W- Wait.... How the hell do you know my name? What is your name? Why are you here?" Questioning him

He never answered me.... All he did was kiss me.... But Why?

I pushed him off me but it didn't work.... He was too strong! I tried kicking, pushing, shoving and punching but again.... He was way too strong! This was the final straw.... His hands going up my top, he was getting ready but I wasn't.... So I screamed as loud as I could!

Two small, puny arms dragged him back punching him to the ground! I was stood there looking at him...... I knew I recognised him....

Perri Luc Kiely

Did he really just come and save me? Why is he here? My inspiration? My Crush since day one?

I just stood there in shock to all the ELFS running up to my engulfing me in a huge group hug which I needed!

We walked out the club, I was shaking not knowing if it was fear, shock or happiness.... Well I don't care......

I was jus saved by THE Perri Luc Kiely from Diversity in Ibiza!

A dream come true....

__________________________

Author:

I will someone give me feed back on how this story is please? Good? Bad? Positive? Negative? I really need to know what to do&what not to do due to its my first ever story I've ever done and it's quite hard for my first time! But hope you enjoy it anyways....?

Reneé xx