She's Mine

*EARLY DECEMBER*

Perri's P.O.V

It's about 3 weeks till Christmas so me and Autumn decided to go 'last minute' Christmas Shopping. Me&Autumn have been together for 1month 3weeks and 5days exactly. Even thought it mught not seem long it is and time has flown by spending my life with her.

"Pel hurry up man!" Autumn nudge me, her patience wearing thin. She wasn't like every girl that adored shopping if anything she hated it but i loved to shop so i sometimes used it to annoy her.

"okay I pick this one, go get a space in the que just need to pick up one fot thing." I told her: holding her close, pecking her on the lips softly like im never gonna see her again. As she walked on i smiled think 'that ass man' haa shouldnt really but wow..... *cough* 'focus pel' I shook my head walking on, still smile.

Autumn's P.O.V

Pel is too crazy for me, i smiled walking on to the que until I saw the 3 people I really didn't want to see and especially alone..... they better not start shit because I'm not in the mood.

I grabbed my phone to call Perri and tell him to hurry up but they spotted me and were coming over. Elöise grabbed my phone just as Perri was picking up amd smashes it on the floor and the others circled me, I screamed for Pel but I don't know where he went?

"Oh hello Autumn, i haven't seen you in a veryyy long time. Awww you scared because your lonely. Where's Mr lover boy gone, has he ditched you with another 'Princess'?" Saffron hissed sarcastically

"Awww I think the baby has lost her tounge, seems like I might have to SLAP it back into her!" Lydia was about to slap me across my face making me flinch but a hand came behind her and grabbed her before twisting and she had the chance. Out from behind her came Mitch, Fern and Pel standing on my side warning them off to move.

I reached down to get my phone completely smashed, every cm of it cracked and the glass falling to the floor sparkling in the light. I cried on Mitch's shoulder then Pel took me and i wiped my tears. "Praise the lord I have my warranty." I sobbed. Perri paid for his things and we made our way to mine as my mom was going out with Perri's mom.

Perri's P.O.V

The car journey home was nothing but dead silence. We reached Aut's house and went upto her room, placed the bags on the floor next to the paper to wrap them later. We just got into bed and cuddled as Autumn let her tears out, we were there for ages until it started it started to get dark I got up to go put a movie on, i picked Ride Along because it was funny and to lighten the mood.

She giggled and laughed hysterically, i love to see her happy. The film ended and she was all of a sudden bursting with energy shouting out other films to put on. I hushed her and.......

Autumn's P.O.V

Smash went Perri's lips onto mine. He kissed me so slowly and passionately and the feeling was different to any other kiss(even though we kiss ALL the time) his tounge brushed across my bottom lip and I took it, it was like a soft tounge war but Pel won tugging at my lower lip with his teeth. I pulled away to take a breath.

"Where did you learn this then?" I asked him, out foreheads still together startng into eachothers eyes.

"I know my stuff...." he whispered with a smirk on his face.

He pulled me back in. We were going for ages until we were rudely interrupted by my mom walking in clearing her throat. We pulled away and Perri blushed, my mom giggled which made us to.

"That's as far as it goes for now you two! Right I'm off now so behave okay!" My mom instructed us trying her hardest not to break out in laughter.

"Yes Mom" Me and Pel shouted in sync like soldiers. My mom had left the house, the crazy nutta.

I got out of bed and put on Harry Potter just for Banter and me and Pel cuddled up all night. I dozed off like 15mins into the film, last thing feeling was a kiss on the forehead and a soft voice saying 'good night'.

____________________________________________
Author's Notes:
sorry I been haven't updated in ages&hope you like it.
Like, Vote, Comment&Follow!
BTW IF YOU HAVENT SEEN LIMITLESS THE REBOOT IT IS AMAZING!! SAW IT IN BIRMINGHAM AND I GOT A SELFIE WITH IKE AND MET THE FAMILY MEMBERS. GO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER&INSTAGRAM!
twitter; __itsreneedv

instagram; _renee.e

~reneè xx