Chapter Two

"Wait..." Jungkook turned to face V. "C-come back over here..." V said nervously. Jungkook did as he was told and sat next to V. "Yes?-" V pulled Jungkook on top of him. "Let me hold you for a while.." Jungkook blushed furiously. "W-Why?" V nuzzled his face into Jungkook's hair and took in his scent. "Because, I just want to ..." Jungkook whined quietly and nuzzled his face into the crook of V's neck. V smiled slightly and rubbed his back. Jungkook mumbled in his neck. "You're comfy..." V laughed. "Is that a good thing?" Jungkook nodded. V pulled Jungkook's head up and looked him in the eyes. Jungkook became flustered and looked away. V used his hand and gently moved Jungkook's head to face him. V then softly kissed Jungkook's lips. He widened his eyes at V's action but didn't pull back.

V then pulled back and looked at Jungkook. "I like you Jungkook, I have for a long time." Jungkook blushed buried his head in V's chest. V smiled and rubbed his back again. "No comment for me?" Jungkook pulled his head up and pecked V's cheek then hid his face in V's chest again. V blushed lightly. "I guess you like me too." Jungkook nodded and wrapped his arms around V's neck. Jungkook pulled his head up and looked at V. He smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist then kissed his cheek. Jungkook blushed and buried his head in V's chest again.

"So does...Does this make us...a couple?..." V asked suddenly. Jungkook pulled his head up and kissed V. He was slightly taken back by Jungkook's action, but kissed back. Jin opened the door. "Hey Jungkoo-" Jungkook pulled back quickly and they both stared at Jin. He was standing there with his mouth open. "Did I interrupt something?..." The two nodded, holding in their laughs. Jin nodded and made an 'ah' noise. "I'm guessing you want me to leave?" The two nodded again. Jin then turned to the door but before leaving he shouted. "I SHIP IT!"