Chapter Nineteen

"Don't make this easy I want you to mean it, jasey, say you mean it. Your dresses to kill, I'm calling you out, and don't waste your time on me." ~Jasey Rae by All Time Low

POV: Charlotte

"How does this look?" Spence asked as she stepped out of the dressing room. A tight red dress hugged her body, stopping mid-thigh with a low v cut and had a rip near the leg. It looked good yes, just not with her purple hair and abnormal pale skin.

"Sorry, spence. But your hair does not look good with it." Ava said, looking around the store. We were currently at Boscovs looking at random things and trying on things we thought looked cute.

"Can we go to Victoria Secret?" I asked, whipping around to see the girls with their mouths hung open. I furrow my eyebrows. "What?"

"Does Miss. I-dont-want-to-go-in-there-because-the-clothes-are-slutty-and-the-prices-are-too-high want to go in there?" Ava asked, mimicking my voice from when I never wanted to go in there ages ago.

"I mean we don't have to, its just. I want to try something new." I said, rolling my eyes at my friends as I made my way out of the store. They soon caught up with me and hooked arms with each others.

"Its okay. Let's go." Aurora says quietly. We made our way towards the store. When we do, the girls go their separate ways to get their own things. I look around to find something comfy to lounge around on the tour bus and for something cute to wear.

I look for sports bras and push up bras. There's a cute pink and black lace push up bra with black thongs to match it.  There's a red sports bra with black shorts with it. There's a dark pink push up bra with a winking face on the right side.

"Hey, Lottie." I turn around to the sound of Ava's voice. She's holding up a gray push up sports bra with gray sweatpants to match with it that cones along with a gray zip-up sweatshirt." Try this on. It'll be good to wear around the bus."

I nod and grab it as I head towards the fitting rooms. When I get it, I strip down and try it on. It looks good on my tanned skin, showing off my almost flat belly, I know I need to work out but with school and everything I never found the time. Hopefully I can while we're on the road.