Chapter 6

The picture has nothing to do with the story.. I just thought that Mark looked very sassy in this picture. So, ENJOY!

Mark's POV

"You're having a baby!" The nurse announced. I was shocked. My mouth hung open slightly, and tears brimmed in my eyes. This was honestly a dream come true. I had always wanted to settle down someplace and start a family, but I had never found the right person to do it with. I hugged Y/N tightly, and let the tears silently pour from my eyes. At first, she looked horrified by my shocked expression, but she eventually relaxed when I hugged her and cried slightly from happiness. I released her, and knelt down so that my face was directly in front of her stomach. I placed my hands on her abdomen, and pressed my lips gently against it. I spoke softly, whispering, "Hello. I'm your dad." Y/N giggled since my low voice sent vibrations through her stomach, tickling her slightly. "They like that.." she giggled. I put my hand against her stomach again, near the waistline of her jeans, and I felt a small amount of pressure against my hand. My hands were warm to the touch, and the baby seemed to enjoy the warm feeling. "Feel it!" I whispered yelled. Y/N put one of her hands next to mine, feeling our child kick against our hands. My hand was gigantic compared to her small hands. She burst into another fit of giggles, and I joined her, chuckling loudly. I slowly stood up, and grabbed Y/N's hand to help pull her off the bed. You could only notice her baby bump if you looked closely, which satisfied Y/N because that meant we could wait another week or two until we had to buy her more clothes. I wrapped my arm around her waist, letting my hand resting in the center of her abdomen.

-timeskip to a month later-

(Still Mark's POV)

Today I was going to suprise Y/N. I had invited a bunch of other YouTubers to help through her a giant suprise baby shower. We decided that it was ok to tell people now, since she was already developing a noticeable baby bump. I had invited Jack, Ethan, Tyler, Bob, Wade, Felix, Cry, Ken, Dan and Phil, Tyler Oakley, Shane Dawson, Connor Franta, Caspar Lee, Louise, Zoella, and tons more. I had also bought Y/N a nice f/c sundress with some sunglasses since it was pretty warm out. I had rented out a Craig's Cruisers (if you don't know what that is, you go there and play arcade games), and I decorated the place with a big banner, loads of balloons, and of course, a ball pit for Jack because he loves balls. (I LOVE BALLS 💚) Everyone was already at the place hiding, and I was pulling into the nearly full parking lot. I pulled to a stop and got out, opening Y/N's door so she could walk out. Before we left, I had tied a f/c bandana around her eyes so she wouldn't see where we were. "Follow me." I said. She flailing her arms and complained. "WHERE ARE YOU!?" I chuckled and grabbed her hand, caressing her palm with my thumb. "I'm right here," I said. "Just follow my voice." She nodded and slowly started to walk forward, waving the hand that I wasn't holding. I intertwined my fingers in hers as I walked to the entrance. Inside, it was almost pitch black, but I could make out maybe 100 or so silhouettes. I squeezed her hand gently and tried to prepare myself for what was about to come next. I heard a tidal wave of sound erupt from the room, and Y/N jumped back, nearly falling before I caught her. "JESUS!" She yelled. Many people in the room laughed at her outburst since she was normally quite shy. She ripped the bandana off her face and yelled, "MARK! Did you seriously do all this for me?" I smiled and said, "Of course I did! You deserve nothing but the best love." She grinned, and I kissed her for a moment when we heard Jack yell, "GETTA ROOM MERK!!" Everyone erupted into giggles, and we walked in, hand in hand.