⚡︎ Chapter 2 ⚡︎

Y/n pov
Now it's the first day of school. Chance is in all of your classes. You are at your third period class and see one guy who looks cute to you. The teacher starts to talk.
"Hello students. Welcome to math! I'm Mrs. Romano."
Whole class- "Hi"
Class passed and you left immediately. It was special and you had music. You kind of liked music. You never sang because you THOUGHT you sounded terrible (which you don't). I didn't tell you but 5th and 6th graders are in the same school. They have specials together only. He sat next to you. He looked similar to the guy in your third period class. Your brother walked in and sat next to you. You put your head on his shoulder because 1, you were tired and 2, you can. Soon two boys walked in talking in laughing. They sat next to Chance. You saw one of them, he was in your third period class. Your brother started taking to them with your head still on his shoulder.
"...and this is my sister y/n. Y/n Sage Sutton."
"You has to say my full name."
"I have to annoy you. That's my job."
"You know what else your job is? To not break my leg for the third time."
"Not my fault you didn't have to climb a dead tree."
"But you bushed me off and made a huge branch fall on me."
Before he could say anything the teacher started.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Three days have passed and ever since the second day of school Jake, Logan and Anthony have been coming home with you guys. You didn't mind. At least one of them was cute. The other two were descent.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
5 years later
You all were best friends and never parted. You always stuck together. That's all you did. Never would a day go by without all 4 of you seeing each other. You had like, 2 new brothers and one that you never wanted to be your brother. (Cringe).
Time skip because I can
Every day was perfect until one day. Y/n is now 17 and Logan is 18. Chance is moving to live with Jake who is living with Anthony who is living with Logan. I thought they were living in Ohio still when one day Logan came up to my room with some news.
"Can I talk to you ,y/n."
"Sure. What's up?"
"Your brother Jake and I, Are all moving to LA!" He said with Jazz hands.
I didn't know what to do. I stood there. Tears started streaming down my face. I was loosing my 4 best friends. Logan pulled me in to a tight hug. We are watching movies when he gave my a small box.
"What's in it?"
"Open it."
I opened it to see a pink braided bracelet. He made.
"I love it. Thank you" I said hugging him.
"I have to leave. I will come visit soon I promise."
I couldn't say anything but buy and cry. He gave my the black hoodie he was wearing.

Logan's pov
I was leaving. I gave her my hoodie. It had blue sleeves(like the one above. Not the Maverick one. That's my plan) She put it on. It was so big on her it went down to her knees. I gave her one last final hug and left in my car to the airport. My mom and her mom would go pick it up.

Sorry for the short chapter today. I have a blank right now. Thank you for reading. 605 words.