Chapter 13

I woke up . I stretched my arms and exercise a little bit. I went to the mirror and looked at myself, and I saw my my nose bleed.
Me: .... AHHHH!!!! *screams*
Mom: *opens the door * WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SCREAMING IN THIS EARLY MORNING!?
Me: OPSSSS sorry ! I just got shocked hehehe.
Mom: *sigh* You scared me.. By the way breakfast is ready.
Me: ... Mom.. I don't feel like eating breakfast, maybe later.
Mom: Why...? Anyways up to you, make sure you don't forget to eat your medicine.
I nodded . Mom went out and closed the door.
*20minutes after shower and dress up*
Finally I'm done!
I went downstairs and I saw mom watching tv.
Me: Hey mom.. Can I join you?
Mom: No! You have to go outside.
Me... Ok... But why..????
Mom: Doctor said you have to take a fresh air and go somewhere that makes you happy, so yeah.. Sorry I can't let you stay at home lazy around.
Me: * sigh* but I'm too tired!!
Mom: Do it for your health dear.. Do it for me too..
Me: ... Urgh... Fine...
So I went outside and took a walk . I brought my diary along, in case I need write something. I went to the tree where me and Bryan watched the stars before. I lay on the grass, look at the sky full of birds, clouds and sun.. And I kept thinking about things.. I opened my diary and start to write something.
I wrote :
"Dear diary, yesterday I had a happy and bad day. I was happy that doctor let me go home and I get to see Bryan again. I was sad about Bryan story, my mom talking about father and the nightmare. I felt like my feelings, are mixed up. I don't know how I feel. I smiled, I cried. I always think that everything is a mess, what should I do... I have 12 more days to live. Before I die, I want to have fun and forget about all this problems. Let me enjoy the fun before I lose it all. I'll try to make myself happy.."
After I wrote, I closed my diary and close my eyes.
Suddenly when I closed my eyes, I felt like there's someone near me, so I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of flowers!I looked back and saw Bryan holding the flowers.
Bryan: Surprise! This flower is for you, I picked it up on the field just now. Hope you like it! *smiles*
My heart totally start beating loud and fast.
Me: thanks... Of course I liked it... *smiles*
Bryan: Sooo.... What're you doing here? And what's that book?
Book? He meant the diary.
Bryan: Can I see what's inside the book please.?
Me: NO! I mean no... There's too much secrets ! *laughs*
Bryan: Secrets... Hmm.. *gasp* Don't tell me that secret is that you're cheating on me!
Me: WHAT THE HELL NO. WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AND I WILL ONLY LOVE YOU!!!
Bryan : *silence and blushed*
Me: *blushed * Uhm no that's not... Urgh just shut up!! I never cheat on anyone.... *shy *
Bryan chuckled.
Me: *blushed* What!? Shut up... Forget what I said.........
Bryan: No. I won't forget it. *smiles*
Bryan holds my hand and said
Bryan: Me too.. I feel the same way too...
Me: ... What..?
Bryan: You're the only one and i will only love you . I feel the same way too. *smiles*
I was happy he said that, well actually he copied my words but yeah, I'm still happy.