Chapter 17

I was sleeping and having a good dream about me and Bryan. But someone ruined it.

Sarah: WAKE UP ARIANA !!!!!!!! WOOOOOO WAKE UP WE GONNA PLAY OUTSIDE BROOOO!!!

Me: WHAT THE HELL STOP JUMPING ON MY BED AND HOW DARE YOU RUINED MY GOOD DREAM!!!

I hit Sarah with my pillow. Sarah fell down and I laughed.

Me: Serves you right dude! Hahahahah.

Me and Sarah getting ready to hangout at the park .

*20 minutes later *

I went downstairs with Sarah who is still complaining about her head. She hit her head when she fell down just now. But still I don't care about it, I laughed and laughed and never stop.

Mom: Hey good morning 2 beautiful sweetie how was you night? *smiles*

Me and Sarah: It was Fun!!!! *shout*

Me and Sarah look at each other and laughed .

Mom: Oh yeah I'm glad to hear that! *happy*

Me: mom we are eating breakfast at the Pancake restaurant.

Sarah: Wanna join us? *smiles*

Mom: Oh I wish I could.. But I have to go somewhere... *sad voice*

Me : ... Doctor ?

Mom nodded, Sarah became to look sad, but I tried cheering them up.

Me: uh AHAHAHA LETS GO SARAH .. IM HUNGRY. MOM CHEER UP!!!! *Pretend to be happy*

Sarah and mom nodded. Me and Sarah went on a bike and went to the pancake restaurant.

We arrived and saw Bryan eating with.... Women?

I went inside with Sarah, we went inside quietly so that Bryan won't notice us. We went behind Bryan and hear his conversation with the woman. He didn't notice us.

Bryan : Why did you do that ? Why did you left me..?

Woman: I'm sorry. That's why I am bringing you to California. Live with me and your new.... Dad.

Me and Sarah was shocked.

Bryan: Where's dad? Where's my real dad!?

Woman: HE IS GONE BRYAN!!! HE DIED IN CAR CRASH!

Bryan became silence. Me and Sarah was shocked to hear that.

Woman: I'm your mom... I'm still here for you. Let's live with me and your step father. I'll promise I'll make you happy..

Bryan: I won't go with you. I rather stay here with my girlfriend and my bestfriend, Ariana and Sarah.

Me and Sarah:... What should we do .. *whisper*

Woman: Come.. Follow me , my son..?

Bryan stood up and left the women there alone. He went outside. Me and Sarah followed him and try to talk to him.

Bryan was walking with his angry sad face. Me and Sarah went to him and stop him from walking.

Me and Sarah: Stop!!!!!!

Bryan stop walk .

Bryan : ... *smiles* Please .. Leave me alone okey? I'll see you later.

He fake a smile. I knew that his smile is not the same as always. I could see his eyes is full of sadness.

Me:.. I heard your conversation with your mother.

Bryan stopped smile and looks at me .

Bryan: *angry* Why did you listen to my conversation with that women!??

Me: SHE IS YOUR MOM, YOU JERK! Don't call her like that.

Sarah: Hey guys let's solve this quietly.. No fighting pls...

Me and Bryan didn't listen to Sarah .

Bryan: Why the hell did you listen to our conversation!? Why do you have to be busybody!?

Me: Because I care!!

Bryan: Why the hell do you care!?

Me: Because I'm your girlfriend!!!!!!!

Bryan: Since when the hell you were my girlfriend you moron..!?

I stood there with shock, Sarah was shocked too, Bryan was shocked too by what he just said. My eyes is full of tears.

Bryan: Ariana... I'm sorry I didn't mean to...

Sarah cut him off.

Sarah: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO HER YOU STUPID IDIOT GUY!? YOU GUYS ARE LIKE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND YOU SAID THAT SHE WASNT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ?! *angry*

Bryan: I didn't mean to... I'm sorry Ariana ... I love you , you do know that right..? I'm just so stressed .. I'm sorry Ariana..

He came closer to me and tried to hug me, but I pushed him.

Me: Why the hell did you confess to me? Why did you make me love you? I.... I... I hate you... You jerk... Just go away!!!!

I ran away and Sarah tried to catch me. Bryan was going to chase me but he stood there doing nothing.

Sarah chase me and tried to stop me.

Sarah: Ariana wait!!!!!

I ignore her. But then, I felt dizzy . I stop and fell.

Sarah: OMG you okay!? I told you to stop! You know it's bad for your health... Wait.. Ariana..? Wake Up. Your mouth and nose, is bleeding.. Dude.. Wake up..?

She saw me , full of bloods on my face. I fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the next chapter soon. Please vote and comment on my story! Thanks for reading. :)