a Hannie fanfic

Annie's pov Haley came and woke me up and told me Mommy and daddy has a surprise for us i said ok.  I get up grab my rosegold iPhone 6 plus of my charger on my night stand then I get a blue croptop and some ripped jeans for the bath I took an hour long shower got out play on my phone and with the dogs and went and ate breakfast and Haley came down from her morning shower and ate breakfast mommy and daddy told us we were moving to la I was so happy to go to la even tho it was hard knowing that this was the last house that caleb was in but mommy and daddy said we are keeping the house I was so happy I was so happy knowing this wasn't the last time we would be at this place of memories with caleb Haley mom and dad but there were only great opportunities in la in store for us. Haley pov I went to wake up Annie she grabbed a croptop and some ripped jeans and I went to take my bath and she went to take her bath and I got out I put on jeans and a purple croptop and put on converse and Annie put white and black adidas on. Then I got out play with the dogs and just like Annie did played on her phone just like Annie did and also mommy and daddy told us we leave tomorrow morning and when we get on our flight and after we land were meeting the Summerall there and when we get our rental car we are going to go shopping and get new electronics and clothes and every thing and then were getting settled in and going to the Summerall for lunch and dinner and were all going to the ryh hock your hair house which is ryh.
_____________________________

Sorry this chapter sucks I'm 12 and in the 7th grade bear with me the chapters I'll get longer and better I promise.