la here we come

Annie's pov I woke up got a shower put on a croptop and jeans
and adidas and went downstairs and ate breakfast it was seven at night but we wanted to get unpacked settled and done shopping by 8 am in the morning so are schedule got messed up by an hour but it was fine anyways when everyone ate we got the little bit of stuff we are taking because dad said as soon as we  land and we get our rental car we were going to go shopping he said we will be getting updated electronics for sure clothes every electronic you can litterly think of we are getting me and Haley both anyways we are getting a bunch of stuff because  we are rich and basically famous from our family YouTube channel called  brataley and I'm gonna go to bath and body works Victoria secret all electronic store Hoverboard store forever 21 and all that anyways we got to the airport we still had about 2 hours till we had to board our plane so we asked Mommy and daddy if we could go to Starbucks so we went in the store Haley got a unicorn frappe and I got one to then we went to sit down we got hungry so we got a muffin each it was blue berry then they called our flight so we boarded our plane just as it was leaving.

_____________________________

Sorry this chapter is so short as of we had church to night but I should be back to longer chapters so I promise.