PROLOGUE

What are you?

Why are you?

I always asked myself these questions for as long as I can remember. Not that I wanted to, I was forced to.

To think. To leave. To be confused.

What will you do if your whole existence was a question? What will you do on learning that you are not what you were born to be?

What does it make you?

A freak? A taboo? An abnormality? An outcast?

Will you keep on questioning? Will you try to look for the answers?

Why was I even born? Why was I left alone? Why do they look at me like I am a disease?

I lost everything. I suffered. I was sad and hurt all this time.

Then why? Why?

It was not my fault then why was I blamed for everything? Why do I keep hearing one thing over and again? Why did I have to leave?

Why?

What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to go through the humiliation and pain?

Why does it not ever make sense?

I don’t even make sense to me.

I can’t decide what the worst of all was. My decision to return that time or leave!

It seemed like the biggest mistake of my life. I should have known better than blindly trusting that anonymous letter.

It changed everything for me. Everything.

Now I am trapped and my worst nightmare is someone I could have never imagined existed.

Damien Knight Castillo.

I never visited hell but thanks to him and his vicious obsession to destroy me that I will become its permanent resident. He left no chance and he won’t.

Bless my soul if it survived his wrath.

Vote and Comment <3